More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Wow :fearful:
I was only joshing but there’s a serious explaining/losing/guilt thing going on there mate.
It’s fine really, I thought you’d get it. :hushed:

1 Like

No mate. Somebody had to eventually stand up to your heinous reign of terror

I’m glad it was you and not one of the nasty lads. Don’t worry about abandoning the kids with the missus mate, sure anybody would do the same.

2 Likes

Flying Ryanair with kids and not choosing the flexi fare option is a mugs game*

*Unless you’re flying to London and you live in Malahide(ish)

2 Likes

Flying to London with Ryanair is a mug’s game full stop.

Fly Cityjet instead, they’re dirt cheap flying out of Dublin.

Ish?

BA are cheaper to City I think. But I could never fly kids into City. @Bandage and @briantinnion would be disgusted if i did

I’ve heard vicious rumours

You are vile

Maybe you’re the same as me, we’ll see they’ll never see

Noted.

I have always been a great advocate of flying Ryanair to Stansted for matters involving East London but I was delayed an hour each way this time around and missed seeing Dr John Cooper Clarke as a result. I will be rethinking my strategy

You can’t spell ‘Swamp’ without ‘sap’.

Typical private sector inefficiency.

1 Like

That’s very unlucky.

It would be more typical of Aer Lingus actually.,

That’s a shame, I saw said Dr a few years back at Glastonbury and he proceeded to tell a tall tale about Limerick City of all places… or Stab City as he referred to it at one point. He had a couple of blanks during the show, which are to be expected in the wake of his age and drug history. But overall, he was fantastic and destroyed some young scut who tried to heckle him.

The people’s poet :clap:

1 Like

Was at the deli counter earlier. A fairly attractive, fit looking blonde was next in the queue behind me, when her turn came she proceeded to order a brown bread sandwich with mayonnaise, sausage and cheese.
What the fuck is wrong with people?

I wouldn’t like to be getting into the sack beside her tonight

Sure i’d say 70% of people under 30 in this country seem to be addicted to hot chicken rolls.
Anytime I’m in a centra or spar - you’ve them lining up. Always loads of mayo and cheese (with their thick roaster accents).
Jut as many girls getting this as lads.
The other 30% have eating disorders and are noting every calorie etc