Motorsport

A great day for the organisers of the Japanese Grand Prix as the event took place in glorious sunshine

That’s the 34th year in a row it has taken place without major weather event since the race returned to the F1 calendar in 1986

The use of the traditional October date has once again been thoroughly justified

Apart from 2014 when Jules Bianchi was killed due to weather related accident, apart from 1994 where it was red flagged and winner decided on aggregate times due to weather.

No, they were not major weather events, they were normal wet races that happen everywhere

That’s part of the game

Jules Bianchi was killed because a tractor was in a stupid place

It’s a new low for this forum that people are trying to use his death to win an INTERNET argument

A lot of people are very, very angry that they got this wrong and I got it right

I have no idea what you’re on about but sure yeah, you win if that means a lot to you

2 Likes

Sadly you have no idea what you’re on about

Which begs the question as to why you responded in the first place

But carry on by all means

You’re killing me here, you’re much more intelligent than me and I feel so bad now for questioning you

Tnx m8

I’d agree with you

Not a Tractor.

Forza Charles, Forza Carlos, Forza Ferrari

2 Likes

Anybody ever attend the Monaco Grand Prix ?

Those yanks….

1 Like

Charlie Bird reporting on when Dunleary became Monaco for a day:

1 Like

At rallies why do they drive around in circles repeatedly and why do people stand in the middle while they do it?

1 Like

Jeff Foxworthy Bring The Funny GIF by NBC

King of the cone laddd

Dealer boots, blue jeans, a subaru gillet and a check shirt

If the shoes aren’t brown, they’re not for town

Very poor form from the Department of Sport

Hard to see how it would make sense to be spending Dept of Sport budget on this sort of shitehawkery anyway.

No issue with tourism or the likes kicking in to it but Dept of Sport Funding should and would be better put to use funding actual sport.

2 Likes

Richard o Donghue is gone berserk on Facebook over it