Mount Everest & other Feats of Endurance

One day a lad might successfully row from New York to Galway.

1 Like

I hope Damien is alive to see it.

1 Like

I’d be more impressed if he went against the Gulf Stream and North Atlantic Drift

1 Like

A great man to row with the gulf stream at his back

5 Likes

In fairness there’s a couple of lads on here who have great experience of talking to themselves for more than 100 days.

2 Likes

Why couldn’t he have rowed across without telling anyone, attention seeking cunt. No one asked him to do it and no one gives a fuck.

2 Likes

have you seen the running threads here? fellas can’t go for a walk nowadays without broadcasting it to the world

6 Likes

Watch records run and sends it to phone. Phone updates all 4 social media accounts. Then time is separately logged on tfk also. It’s the reason i stopped running… I didn’t want to be associated with these sociopaths who were also ridiculing me for not doing the same as them.

12 Likes

Its facebook in another form for auld lads in their 40s. “Great pace this morning Thomas, you flying it”
A few handy likes

4 Likes

Ffs Saint Brendan did it in a wooden bathtub 1000 years ago

1 Like

I’m telling you there’s a cliff-hanging documentary on the way.

@Bandage is a like generator. A like farmer even… He’s about 5 socials and a donation page on the go.

Sponsored by rockshore

3 Likes

Saw you out walking Brady the other day, you’re an awful size due to the lack of running mate

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjSUcwIqBoS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He’ll be bursting out of the denim shorts by next summer

1 Like

You know those, I guess basketball shorts, the ones with the good bit of give on them, nice bit of gurth, he was wearing those. Brady looked morto

2 Likes

No spare time for running these days. The Donbas region won’t research itself.

2 Likes

So the west of Ireland weather got him in the end. The mad cunt.

1 Like