Mount Everest & other Feats of Endurance

:rofl:

You almost had me till here. Basketball ball shorts, lolz.

The Donbas Republic to you.

He’s caked in his own shite.

He’s absolutely gutted on his instagram story

He really is.

The mother didn’t even get up to greet him home.

1 Like

What’s he gutted about, he got across and the job’s done.

Great to see the time honoured tradition of Galway lads pulling a defeat from the jaws of victory and it being celebrated hasn’t gone away

7 Likes

And being cut assunder by their own

2 Likes

Frustrated World Cup GIF

2 Likes

I’m sure he was delighted to be offered a Supermacs meal after landing on the quays earlier on

Mane Pat will probably charge him for it anyway.

5 Likes

Did they tow him in after, or what’s all that celebration on the quays all about?

He gatecrashed a rowing regatta between the Bish and the Jes.

1 Like

It’s shown the worst side of people. Lads who went out of their way to follow his updates on Spotify, just so they could be outraged that he’s updating them on his progress. You actually couldn’t make it up.

1 Like

Poor gussy looks like a right spare prick at the celebration. He must be silently delighted your man didn’t make it to Galway bay.

3 Likes

Just seen there this lad can’t swim :joy:

So he says

Weird thing to be lying about

He was fair shitting bricks anytime he got into the water anyway on the trip.

There was almost no chance of the two of them every doing this together was there?

They were essentially rowing two hour shifts and sleeping for two hours.

I forget what day gussy got rescued but Damien seemed absolutely wrecked too. It wasn’t until then he started sleeping 5 hours on the trot.

Were the two of them even able to fit in that water tight cabin at the same time? I still don’t fully grasp how he survived the capsizes as well. If there was two of them they’d surely have been in massive bother.