Mount Everest & other Feats of Endurance

Donald Trump has just weighed into the Everest debate by blaming Hillary for everything

1 Like

Yes killing your own brother is indeed nuts

I believe he supports Liverpool as well.

Dying for a piss.

“I was nearly out of my mind, and it was at this point that I fell down and felt my spirit leave my body. In a perfectly detached fashion I watched myself roll down the mountain. Then, summoning up one last surge of effort, I forced myself back into my body; I had to get my brother down to safety.”

He could post on here with descriptions like that.

:clap:

3 Likes

We’re all Liverpool fans this week mate

1 Like

Internationally renowned Mountaineer, John Burke weighs in

2 Likes

Is that the idiot who can’t go for a shite without putting it on Facebook?

1 Like

He paid what €60k to climb the mountain, and he calls it `dare to dream ’ sure if I inherited a Fucking hotel like he did I’d be doing all these things too. It’s gas the way he mentioned the sherpa giving him advice one step at a time. The sherpa setting up his tent and cooking the cunt dinner, fetching barrels of oxygen up and down the mountain while hes one step at a time approach and removing a watch is the reason he thinks he achieved somthing special.

3 Likes

They died doing what they loved

1 Like

Its been a very bad year for mountaineering

You can bet he charged the indo for that

Any lad hiring a Shepa might think twice about paying up front.

3 Likes

Does this mean there will be a drop in ego maniacs “raising money” for their holiday, I mean charity awareness fundraiser trips to exotic locations?

Another eight climbers on Everest missing presumed dead today.

They’re not missing on Everest. @Tassotti highlighted this yesterday about 10 posts up.

John has alot of lads hopping up and down I see.

1 Like

I’d say bressie will be fuming reading that. Lots of his potential material there

2 Likes

John’s life hacks are driving lads demented