MSHC Final Limerick v Cork

Heard Cheddar give excellent analysis of kk dub game on Newstalk on way home today.

:clap:

[quote=ā€œdodgy-keeper, post: 791257, member: 1552ā€]Iā€™m still sour about that Tomas Mulcahy ā€œgoalā€ in the 1992 Munster final.

Will one of you post up a link to said ridiculous ā€œgoalā€, need to get the adrenaline going for the next three weeks!! The head on him celebrating after. :mad:[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tDN2UJD12w

18:30 or so

Doubtful, paddocks fertilized in early June will be ready to cut for silage in 3 weeks.

I met a few Cork chaps over the weekend and they echoed what some of the Clare lads had been saying for a few weeks, in that today was the Munster final.

I like Cork, and JBM is a legend but when these fellas get their tails up they donā€™t half love themselves. With their tradition and history I suppose why wouldnā€™t they. Weā€™d probably be worse. And theyā€™ll be favourites next day and that will suit them as much as being written off, but if they think they are coming into the Gaelic Grounds for a game of tippy tappy they have another thing coming. We will ate the cunts or die trying. And if Cork come out with a win fair play to them, but they will have been pushed within a inch of their life in the process.

This is fucking war!

Limerick will much rather play Cork than Clare.

Ambushing Clare today was Corkā€™s All Ireland. Should be a handy Munster championship final win for Limerick.

[quote=ā€œProjectX, post: 791370, member: 1742ā€]Limerick will much rather play Cork than Clare.

Ambushing Clare today was Corkā€™s All Ireland. Should be a handy Munster championship final win for Limerick.[/quote]
:clap:

Would Tipperary be in the long grass regrouping?

No.
Fodder is dangerously low in most parts of Tipperary, every acre is being cut down tight. So hiding is difficult.

Our turn in there now with those sneaky tipp cunts. We havenā€™t a hope really with no settled defence but get on tipp while ye can.

is Ger Hegarty still in the mental hospital after 92?

Yip, he still works with Bank Of Ireland

he was a mad bastard tho i remember i think it was the 1992 league final limerick vs tipp and anthony carmody was sent off, it was pissing rain in thurlus and we were out in the open stand, Hegarty was going about smashing fellas up, apparently it was beacuse the Tipp fuckers were riling him about working in a mental hospital.
limerick won by a point, cant remember who the ref was but i remember the uncle telling me Tipp had 16 men with the cunt

He was on the pitch the last day after the game hugging and back slapping every Limerick player. He was ecstatic to say the least- Obviously, like all good Limerick men, he loves nothing better than battering some Tipp men.

[quote=ā€œmickee321, post: 791449, member: 367ā€]he was a mad bastard tho i remember i think it was the 1992 league final limerick vs tipp and anthony carmody was sent off, it was pissing rain in thurlus and we were out in the open stand, Hegarty was going about smashing fellas up, apparently it was beacuse the Tipp fuckers were riling him about working in a mental hospital.
limerick won by a point, cant remember who the ref was but i remember the uncle telling me Tipp had 16 men with the cunt[/quote]

That league final was in Limerick and Limerick had no-one sent off.

Anthony Carmody was sent off for a filthy stroke in the Munster Championship clash in Thurles in 91.

[quote=ā€œMullach Ide, post: 791551, member: 141ā€]That league final was in Limerick and Limerick had no-one sent off.

Anthony Carmody was sent off for a filthy stroke in the Munster Championship clash in Thurles in 91.[/quote]
cheers, either way the tipp cunt deserved it, im sure carmody was sent off in the league final??, pissing rain lim won 14 to 13 maybe?
this is why you need SLR around the place

[quote=ā€œMullach Ide, post: 791551, member: 141ā€]

Anthony Carmody was sent off for a filthy stroke in the Munster Championship clash in Thurles in 91.[/quote]

one of our worst ever days

[quote=ā€œMullach Ide, post: 791551, member: 141ā€]That league final was in Limerick and Limerick had no-one sent off.

Correct, he pulled wildly across Ramie Ryan. Why, gods knows as Ryan was the most harmless fella ever to play the game.

This is fucking awful. Iā€™m really buoyed all day about these young Cork lads, I drank the most of a bottle of wine from about the 45 min on to whatever time I went to sleep, was an emotional wreck by 2 AM. Had to get up at 5.30 and had a head ache all day yet I was in savage form.

Iā€™m really really disappointed not be at home for the Final, itā€™s the only provincial title worth a fuck in GAA and itā€™s a reasonably unique pairing with 2 friends managing the 2 sides.

There will be some drinking done in Limerick that Sunday.

Limerick at home and their more physical side might swing it for them. They never fear Cork either, probably better for Limerick to be playing a hyped up Cork team that the cunts up the road.

Exciting times.

Fucking hell it must have been woeful so.