Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

That was a thousand times worse than what Hegarty received the 2nd yellow for yesterday.

Them shorts are ridiculously tight

It’s disgusting to see the Galway crowd engaging in whataboutery.
@Bandage might let alot of things go on here,
but Whataboutery was never tolerated on TFK.

1 Like

Tis about time the whole lot of ye shut yer pieholes. The game is done and won’t be undone.

We’ll go again in three weeks.

They need to be, the opposition players keep trying to pull them down, as we saw at the weekend’s game.

They will have to win at least 3 to get the semi. Sure look in 2019 Galway couldnt getout of leinster, without offence to dublin, kk wexford and Galway should be walking out of leinster. Munster is a dog fight, cork tipp and Waterford have all been in the last 3 AI finals with Tipp winning it in 2019, yet 2 are gone on sunday. No point in whining about the format. Galway Waterford may happen, waterford thorugh the back door and KK beat Galway in Leinster final

It’s typical Tipp, they want everything handed to them.

1 Like

If cork win this weekend Tipp will be knocked out in the round robin 2/3 years it has run. Waterfords record will be 0/3 qualifications. No wonder they are against it. Galway realise if they lose leinster they will need to beat a munster team (most likely Cork) than Limerick to even to get to the final.

We are not winning so its the system that is broken

Who said Waterford are against the round robin?

1 Like

My apologies.

Wait until the bright spark on croke park decides to bring in bonus points. Some craic then

2 Likes

Should bring back the fair play award

Hear Hear :clap::clap::clap:

Oh wait :face_with_monocle:

Yes. You’re spot on. There is only one thing not allowed on TFK and that is whataboutery. And schadenfreude.

I only saw the last 2 minutes plus injury time of Clare-Limerick and I witnessed Tony Kelly missing a long range free that would have pushed the lead out to 2 before allowing the butty #3 with diddies to make a clean tackle on him when he just needed to waltz past him, cut inside and pop it over to seal the game. Two chances to win the game prior to Byrnes’ equaliser. I haven’t read or seen anything else about the game but Kelly seems to have really cost Clare based on what I saw.

1 Like

Surely Limerick using Kyle Hayes as a kind of utility player/chap to plug in a gap upfront isn’t getting the best of his considerable talents. I know he can perform pretty much anywhere and I think played mostly in the forwards coming up through the ranks (could be wrong here) but that move to wing back seemed to be inspired. I’d have left him there and used some other fuckers upfront.

A draw was a lovely result for both Limerick and Clare yesterday. The last few minutes yesterday felt a bit like Wexford v Kilkenny in Innovate Wexford Park in 2019, Eire v Netherlands in 1990 soccer World Cup and West Germany v Austria in the 1982 World Cup.

1 Like

If you read the above passage in your mind in Nick(e)y English’s voice then it’s almost as boring a few sentences as his typical co-commentary observations on Sky’s horrendous hurling coverage.

1 Like

Limerick are pacing themselves. I have no doubt that Hayes will be half back when they get to semi final.

1. Quaid
  2. Finn
  3. Casey
  4. Nash
  5. Byrnes
  6. Hannon
  7. Hayes
  8. O’Donaghue
  9. O’Donovan
  10. Hegarty
  11. Lynch
  12. T Morrissey