Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

I think it was a combination of plugging gaps for the Cork game, but then minding him after his injury in subsequent games. Iā€™d be surprised if we donā€™t see him back to his maurading best later in the year.

I donā€™t think you needed to tell the cunt thatā€™s reading our PMs that. I also donā€™t think the cunt reading our PMs needed to ask that question.

1 Like

He does have massive bangers alright.

Wasnā€™t even in my line of thinking. Some lads fascination with this Limerick team knows no end. My point is that Lyons blew for so many frees that werenā€™t. And it was for both sides. Then obvious fouls were let go - like the trip on John Conlon in second half that led to David Reidy point for Limerick. Or Sean Finnā€™s hurley being blatantly pulled from his hand that led to a Tony Kelly point.

Of course lads are interested in the best team in the sport, how is this surprising?

Tall poppy syndrome

Hard to credit it.

You hate to see it.

I just wish they could be happy.

mrw GIF

You could be happy and I wonā€™t know

Your heart would go out to Waterford.

1 Like

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF

10 Likes

I think that if he plays alongside Flanagan & Gillane and is just allowed go around putting in tackles between the '21 & '45, and collect the ball that the two lads have won inside, he could still do a serious amount of damage inside. I thought he was dangerous against Cork.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Waterford will beat Clare. Tipp will beat Cork. Waterford will go on a serious run through the back door. Waterford will ultimately win nothing but our hearts.

7 Likes

Aussie will win HOTY.

1 Like

If right was right, yes. And you know it too.

Do you reckon Nicky has done enough?

3 Likes