Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

The whole forum will be hoping for a 6 point Tipperary win.

4 Likes

Between the end of the Premier League and Munster Round Robin, Bangā€™s servers will be under savage pressure.

The excellent playback service will be heavily used. Iā€™ve noticed it only works for me on SD fyi.

What do you expect for about ā‚¬1.60 per week.

8 Likes

Iā€™m highlighting more than complaining. Itā€™s an excellent service. Heā€™s a great man.

What do you get if you bring it up to 2 quid?

I havenā€™t been paying attention to the lower orders in the championship. What happens if Tipperary win by 6 points?

Themselves and Cork get knocked out. I think Tipp need to win by 7 points.

1 Like

Tipp would be depending on Clare to beat Waterford and the margin of that loss would determine how much Tipp need to win by.

Clare will field a weakened team and Waterford will most likely win.

Look, Iā€™m only having a little dig at Cork and Tipp. Stop ruining the fun, man.

2 Likes

Clare to beat Waterford by 8 points and we beat Cork by 7 points would do it. Neither will happen though.

Yes, he has already. There are no other contenders. How many howlers has Eoin Murphy had already this year alone between League and Championship. The gap is absolutely huge between Nicky and everyone else.

More importantly if Kerry manage a mini miricle on Saturday to get to the McDonagh cup final and then go on to win itā€¦the bottom team in Munster (losers of Cork and Tipp) would play Kerry for a place in next years McCarthy cup. Assuming Waterford get over the Clare B team

And some hams want to get rid of the round robinā€¦ Serious drama.

6 Likes

Thereā€™s no more soft All Irelands against Antrim anymore, youā€™ll have to earn them from now on. Likes of Cork and Tipp who won the majority of their All Irelands in the old Provincial format will just have to adapt and get on with it now.

The party is over.

8 Likes

What if;
Tipp to win by 6 pts
Clare to win by 11 pts
Tipp, CK and WD all on 2 pts and score diff of -16,
who gets through in that scenario?

The jig is up for the teams used to beating Antrim or fifteen Galway lads plucked off building sites in America.

1 Like

With Peter Casey out injured youā€™d expect Tony Kelly to get one. Cathal Oā€™Neill will probably have to settle for YHOTY.