Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Itā€™s only a small thing but Duggan did it here and Shane McGrath did the same on Radio one last nigh crediting David Fitz with 2-3 from midfield. Granted he had 8 on his back but you would think an former intercounty midfielder in McGrath would be able to see that he played centre forward throughout with Malone and Golden midfield from what was in front of him.

1 Like

I suppose I can see SOD as the provider/linkman at 11 but he wasnā€™t very effective there v Limerick and neither were any of the other Clare forwards bar Kelly, so does it really work? His other point of difference has been his unorthodox style and elusiveness which can create goals when heā€™s inside. Iā€™d definitely be happier seeing Duggan close to goal again, I think he has way more impact from half forward.

Hoggy was sent off

Itā€™s funny how things work out but cork getting hammered in the opening round has suited them well. As they had to rejig and go again.

If they met Limerick in the final round they might not have gotten that eye opener at all until it was too late.

Limerick

Clare/Galway

Cork
KK/Wx

Galway could be anywhere. Thatā€™s why Limerick are terrified.

Not at allā€¦ Limerick have struggled all year. Players out of form and others stop starting with injuries. Itā€™s much closer this year than it has been in a couple of years.

:smiley:

No oneā€™s afraid of paper heads.

Galways performance under SOā€™N against the green monster is highly underrated.

The gap is getting wider by the week.

Someone would want to beat us soon before we get all the injured players back and the younger lads come through next year. Thereā€™s a window of opportunity there at the moment that may not appear again for another two to four years.

So needy for relevance.

Fact.

Iā€™d say your bang on. Beat two bad teams and fellas thinking we world beaters. I wish

Will ye make it as far as us this year?

1 Like

Clare presale starts tonight at 7, Limerick presale is tomorrow at 7. General sale starts Thurs morn at 10. Ticketmaster dont allow screenshots the poxy pricks.

Tickets went on sale to season ticket holders this morning.

Iā€™d back Cork against anybody but Limerick,
Galway would be the main worry

Would you back Cork against Clare?

Yes, Iā€™d say the bookies wouldnā€™t have much between them either, in fact Iā€™d say Cork would be favourites

More chance of Waterford winning the All Ireland this year than Cork being bookies favs against Clare.