Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

Unfortunately not. Itā€™s that Marco Polo joint. Nothing fancy there but a broad enough menu to sort out eight adults (including two vegetarians) and 6 kids ranging from 3-17. If her auld lad orders wine, thereā€™ll be no fucking moving him the bollix

1 Like

I had a lovely steak and chips in there a couple of months ago. Bizarrely served with a kind of breaded runny egg which was also delicious.

They are normally quick enough there to be fair. New sports bar across the road. Should have the rugby and soccer on youā€™d imagine, and the hurling after. Give the auld lad the nod early on. Let him be the one to suggest it. You are only keeping him company. They can stay for dessert and join after. Everyoneā€™s a winner.

1 Like

4.30 on a Saturday in April is a dreadful throw in time for anyone milking cows and not befitting of a Championship match.

1 Like

Iā€™ve to drive to Tipp after so donā€™t fancy heading into a pub, looking at glorious pints

Iā€™m giving you solutions, but you are only looking for problems

3 Likes

SakešŸ™„

In fairness I told her a good bit out that there wasnā€™t a hope Iā€™d be turning up on Easter Sunday with the Munster championship on so I canā€™t have it every way

1 Like

I endorse all of your views Cauli me oul flower. I trust you are well.

1 Like

Weā€™re taking the caravan away for a few days, Easter Sunday was when we decided to go, I donā€™t take hurling matches into consideration with things like that :persevere::man_shrugging:
So that was that, hopefully Iā€™ll get to watch it on a high stool somewhere, shit happens.

Hallo mate, i am very well. I hope you and your are fighting fit.

1 Like

Flying it mate.

1 Like

Not sure what they are waiting for.

Indecision waiting to see how we line out

1 Like

It wonā€™t do much for programme sales.

1 Like

Davy Fitz-esque

Team had to be in for yesterday I think or else there is a fine.

Sure what would happen if you had injuries ?

You have to submit your matchday 26 by the Thursday; you can only add a goalkeeper after that if a goalkeeper picks up an injury.

The 15 doesnā€™t have to start but the 26 submitted to the committee are the only ones allowed take to the field.

1 Like

Reidy and Graeme start for Limerick.