Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

He even wedged in Dr Amy Huberman and Simon Sinek there. Heā€™ll have Jordan Peterson in there the next day.

1 Like

Heā€™s more needy than Davy Fitz

5 Likes

Clare would be playing three weeks in a row otherwise

Rejigged so no county would have to play more than 2 games in a row. Then further rejigged to accommodate Ed Sheeran

2 Likes

A thought provoking contribution from Derek this week. Heā€™s a deep thinker and great student of the game.

1 Like

[quote="ChairmanDan, post:1590,

Heā€™s a deep thinker and great student of the game.
[/quote]

If heā€™s such a great student, youā€™d think heā€™d have graduated by now

1 Like

Really? And where would he go to next, somewhere where the gap is even greater?

1 Like

I donā€™t disagree with any of your post at all. I was only pointing the hypocrisy of certain sweepers being grand for some lads and other sweepers not grand. I think a lot of what McGrath tried to do is now common place. It didnā€™t always work for him but ultimately I donā€™t think it was him that held the team back from achieving more.

Well if youā€™re to believe what was being said at the time, he was looking for the Tipp job only for some ridiculous demands/questions raised by the county board at the time.

A confident assured man like Derek, comfortable in his own skin makes a lot of lads very insecure.

1 Like

Including his own

1 Like

Heā€™s moved to the next level with Laois minors

Do you really think that verdict is correct? Would be amazed if you do, given your generally highly sensible comments.

DMcG picked a Cork team in a panel beside that column. He noticeably does not indicate what Clare players would be free in his arrangement, an inevitability given that Robert Downey and Tim Oā€™Mahony, in his schema, are free for Cork.

DMcGā€™s ā€˜deep thinkingā€™ about hurling extends no further than advocacy of flooding midfield with bodies, than those bodies throwing the ball to each other from rucks. DMcG is crude ā€“ as was seen when he took over Faythe Harriers. The reality is that DMcG is a II.2. Hence the need to read all those ridiculous ā€˜fine art of the bleedinā€™ obviousā€™ self help books.

2 Likes

1 Like

Disappointing lack of reference to ā€œThe art of warā€ by Sun Tzu in Dels piece

Suppose Del goes for a more organic / holistic approach

1 Like

Same Clare team. Shanagher on the bench

Same as that which was named to start or same as the one that did start last week?

The one that started

No surprise there. No need to change anything after last week.