Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

This may well involve doubling down on their values. It may have involved a “vulnerability” session where players openly critique each other’s current form, emotions and contribution to the cause. Such meetings can be extremely open, emotional and potentially damaging and need to be facilitated with a high degree of skill. They can also be powerful, emotive catalysts for passionate commitment and performances.

I will freely admit that I’m not a senior intercounty hurling coach, but I suspect that what Cork really need is some fella to throw the ball in at a training session, put the whistle away, and let them bate seven shades of shit out of eachother, rather than sitting around with a few mochas and pontificating about their vulnerabilities.

9 Likes

I’ve only fully copped now this is on the same time as the Galway KK game. A pain.

A joke

The klaxon sounded from Reginald’s Tower last night but there weren’t too many rushing to Derek’s defence.

1 Like

Interestingly Keith Smith makes the matchday 26 for Clare tomorrow. He came off the bench to good effect both days in the under 20s. Think himself Adam Hogan and Conor Hegarty were called up off the back of it.

Just shows you how little Lohan cares for reputation and picks what he sees in-front of him in terms of attitude and effort. Might not paint the 20s management in the best light though

1 Like

Cc @balbec :grimacing:

You literally could not make it up

You should. Even by his own very high standards there’s a couple of beauties in there. He has lads like a panful of dennys.

Except he literally did.

1 Like

Imagine ye could have had him as ye’re manager

There’d be some head scratching in NOGRA country.
“A buke you say?”

Have you to pay to watch Clare v Cork on GAA Go tomorrow or is it just there streaming?

€10 on GAAGO

I’m presuming there is no iarbheo broadcast of this tomorrow?

I can’t see any sign of one. Bogball :roll_eyes:

The purchase button not coming up live yet for this?

Buy option is showing up for me.

Might watch this live and record Galway - KK and watch it after.

Ditto. Way more to play for in this one. All Galway v Kilkenny is, is just to decide who finishes first and second

That button is live alright but nothing coming up after you go into it