Munster GAA Round Robin 2022

https://www.gaago.ie/payment/PC10-22-H-MRR10

I’m having to make do with the stream as well if I’m lucky I have the feeling it could be earphones and Clare fm

2 Likes

That works, the buy option won’t work in the app but it let me buy on the browser

Just bought it on the browser. Receipt says available in all countries except Ireland which is hopefully just a fuck up on the receipt itself.

1 Like

I think I read somewhere during the week that it’s being made available in Ireland alright.

1 Like

At the same time lads, its fucking ridiculous. Why couldn’t thay put it on tg4?

2 Likes

One of the better pieces I have read regarding Clare this year

https://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2022/0428/1294938-cool-headed-lohan-quietly-priming-clare-for-big-summer/

1 Like

Because TG4 don’t have the rights. They could have put it on rte news now though as they have often done in the past

Not a single sentence about it in todays indo

No piece in the Times either. Bizarre

Stumped up the tenner for it there, it really should have been shown on the RTE News Now channel though.

It’s Clare v Cork lads. Wake up and smell the coffee. No one cares.

3 Likes

No but the indo can devote a 2 page spread to the cakewalk on Wexford park.

I should have told Bang to have a bank holiday offer to get lads to sign up for the GAAGO alone.

Cc @Diabhal :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I backed Cork all year to come third in Munster but I think these changes come too late and I will be surprised if they can right things. Looks like a team they should have picked during the league and if they did they’d be in a better place than now. They can still catch fire and score heavily when they get going so there is a chance but their confidence must be on the floor. I don’t see the switches turning around their puck out problem and Clare and are very well organised and full of fight, and have a lot more quality and form than they did last year, so I am completely reversing my rating of both teams from earlier in the year.

1 Like

I see Duignan and a few others were again moaning for umpteenth time about Sky. RTE yesterday had BFG on and womens 6 nations. They could have had a fairly captive audience for Limerick Clare football. They could have shown Clare Cork on RTE news now channel. They could also do a preview show during the week and a version of redzone for latter rounds of league for divisions 1 and 2 in football. They dont have to have an ocotbox but surely they could get creative with a format that lends itself to entertainment based on number of simultaneous outcomes. Instead they do none of that because they are lazy and useless.

21 Likes

Bang will have it, won’t he @Copper_pipe ?

Should do.

1 Like

How many of the sport department are on a jolly in Madison Square Garden this weekend?

2 Likes

Just out of interest, is there some sort of clause that stops them showing a match at the same time Sky have a match?

You would expect so.