Munster hurling final 2019

Paul Browne was a very good player but I think lads are living in the past thinking heā€™ll make an impact. He struggled for form in 16 and 17. Great person to have in and around the squad though. Weā€™ve lynch, Henley, wod and dod which isnā€™t bad. I wouldnā€™t mind seeing WOD half back and DOD start.

Heā€™ll have them picking best 15s between the two and all. A tour de force from big Mick

At least ten limerick lads though.
Iā€™m surprised tipp bother showing up.
If limerick win, theyā€™re the greatest team ever.
If limerick lose, theyā€™re the greatest team ever with shrude management.

shrewd

Rolleyes

Galway folk have nothing to add here.

or in the leinster final thread :smiley:

1 Like

The races canā€™t come quick enough

Itā€™s going to be a long week.

Calm down dear.

:laughing:

The Tipp lads can count 9 of their lads that should be on the joint team.

And on one hand too.

2 Likes

So you think James Barry is better, jaysus you really have no clue.

Rate them there for me please.

• pace
  • all stars
  • stamina
  • strength
  • touch
  • aerial ability
  • scores conceded to opponent this season
  • passing

Once youā€™ve done that you can apologize you prick.

Casey is a better player you daft cunt. Now run along ya fucking hillbilly. You must see this all on the tv, cunt.

That it?

Pa Horgan knows the answer too you gimp.

Pat Horgan :joy::joy::joy:. Casey was at fault was he, oh dear god. As I said you have no idea. Casey is stronger, quicker, for his size his physique is unreal. Casey is far younger and will probably add to his All Ireland medals to add to his club and u21 with his league and potential Munster. He has 10 years at this level ahead of him potentially so I will say he is better.

You offer nothing just snipe from the sideline. Maybe if you had the gumption to actually have an opinion people would have a modicum of respect for the bile you spout.

Limerick could lose Sunday and go on to win the all Ireland having lost 3 games!!

Really?? First Iā€™ve heard of this.

2 Likes