Munster hurling final 2019

Prime candidate.

You batted that away lovely, you definitely played a bit alright.

3 Likes

No need to converse with a vagrant like you these days. More medals than you are ever likely to see. Do me a favor and fuck off to your junior B hurling.

Would you carry them around in your bag, or your arse pocket? Or does you mammy have them?

Is it club or colleges you would like to know about.

Ah shur any gobshite who went to an IT back in the day could have a Fitzgibbon. And dont get me started on Freshers medals. Come on now, proper medals. You’re the one who brought up the qualifications required for commenting on hurling on the INTERNET. Flesh it out a bit there.

How was the holiday Mike? You going again ol stock?

he came on at half time against Tipp last year for Hickey - don’t think anyone scored off him.
Horgan got a goal in the drawn game but no other score from play
I think he might have coughed up a point against Waterford
He coughed up four against Conlon below in Ennis.
He bate Fennelly and TJ Reid up a stick below in Thurles. Cody tried everyone on him and they all came back out with tae in their mugs
Horgan got 2 from play in the semi
He kept his man scoreless in the AI final.

He’s some man.

5 Likes

Ah I’m good kid. Ready to rock on Sunday.

Provincial Final at home, against the likes of Tipperary, shur what more could a man want in life really.

I asked a question? You came back with nothing as usual. A man from Laois has very little point in discussing the merits of hurling. You waste peoples time with your inane bollix. Now go and rim your buddy while ye discuss how great ye are.

Now you said it

And the winner is @anon78624367. You have put the two boys away nice and handy.

Aw mate, did I upset you? I only asked you to clarify your post? To dismiss my opinion as being that of a man from Laois would be to dismiss the opinion of many great hurling men, you wouldn’t dismiss the opinion of men like Pat Critchley, PJ Cuddy, or Cheddar Plunkett thusly.

Come on now, gather yourself, and put your heart into your next reply, you’re running out of chances. What makes it possible for a man to comment on hurling?

I think bar Finn and hannon none of our defenders are that good individually but work really as a unit. Pat Ryan cleaned Casey in a club game last year as There was acres of space around him. For the vast majority of his limerick career his two corner backs are close and hannon usually sits in front. It’s no surprise when cork took hannon out of his comfort zone our fullback line was cleaned. Casey is very abrasive and good at stopping a fella from hurling but he gets caught out of position a bit too. Hes fairly young and has missed pre season the past two seasons which is a huge hindrance. I remmeber hannon missed pre season 3 seasons on the trot and it greatly effected his performance.

I am working so I am not going to get into it too much, you would not say Byrnes is a good back?

What i meant was to say in the top defenders in the country. On current form he isn’t. I don’t think brynes would start for tipp. I think hannon and Finn would start in every team.

1 Like

your full back line will always be in trouble when you turnover possession so close to goal. When the short game breaks down the HB line is out of position and you’ve overloads all over the place.

If it wasn’t for the full back line this year the two batings we got would have been absolute hidings.

2 Likes

The cork goal came from a 80 yard pass. Two of them were totally out of position. Another caught ball watching. Some limerick poster said earlier Maybe @Watchyourtoes said James Barry is only playing well because paudie Maher is cleaning up or something to that effect. You could literally argue only for hannon playing well the limerick full back line is playing well. The one game v cork when he was bad they were cleaned. Collectively limericks backs are very good.

1 Like