Munster hurling final 2019

It was an awful thing. Parkinson obviously thought it would be hilarious. A complete cunt. Donā€™t bring babs to humiliate the man.

That sounds poor alright.

Babs must be well into his 70s and I thought it was poor form. He clearly after all this time didnā€™t find the phone calls funny. That generation never do. He told the story about the guards being involved for a finish and ten minutes later redser thinks itā€™s hilarious telling them about one of the prank calls.

Youā€™ll need to change your avatar Eddie or fuck off to a limerick forum.

TNFH

Why does the Hurling Show keep cutting out after 15 mins and how else can I listen to it other than the podcast? @balbec i think you were talking about the same problem previously?

Shrude

2 Likes

is this a reverse ballhop or what?

I dunno mate. Iā€™ve never quite figured out what a reverse ball hop is.
Closest I came was getting shouldered by a stocky lad from down called niall, (an absolute gent) but Iā€™ve never quite recovered from opening my eyes with lads standing around asking was I alright.

Will both teams be wearing rainbow coloured socks?

No. Leinster final will be the one to watch for that one

1 Like

ā€œA healthy rivalry not a dirty one!ā€

4 Likes

Tipps biggest strength is their half back line but I think itā€™s also their biggest weakness if you play it right, theyā€™ll lord it if you rain it down but they are vulnerable to runners I think

Bit ironic, you offering avatar advice!

Thatā€™s the national worm stud mate.

Two proper old school hurling men.

One of only two managers to get two different counties to hurling all Ireland finals

only happened me once. Usually works ok on the podcast app on iphone or soundcloud. I prefer the podcast app.

It was bad form from Redser, but he wouldnā€™t be the sharpest tool in the shed. In fairness, he was asked about it, and he was made the scapegoat at the time. Producers of that podcast knew what they were doing .

Babs isnā€™t the worst sort, but heā€™s very bitter about that period with Tipp. Spent a few hours with him back in 08 and that was very clear

Keeps cutting out on the Google podcast app for Android

1 Like