Munster hurling final 2019

I suspect limerick will play a far more direct game this Sunday with long diagonals being the name of the game. Hayes will drop into the half back line to free up hannon a little. While hego and tom m won’t drift too far back so to keep the tipp half back line occupied.

Tipp have a far superior team, they should win this handy enough

3 Likes

A point a man if we’re interested

1 Like

Yeah I’d be surprised if the result was anything other than a Tipp win by more than one score

1 Like

Could somebody post up Jackie Tyrrell’s column please?

He basically said Tipp are greatest team of all time whenever they can get focused enough on hurling to stop drinking and robbing people and assaulting women and riding each others girlfriends, which he suspects they have managed to get under control this year.

12 Likes

John McGrath and Bubbles are genuine doubts for Sunday my sources tell me. [a colleague who read it on the INTERNET]

I laughed at this.

Limerick are going to throw the shackles off on Sunday and rediscover the joy of last year. Tipp are formidable but no Bonnar, no party. Limerick by three (3).

We will need a bit of luck & massive effort but if we limit Tipps goal chances ,5 -8 point win for me. With the subs rubbing it into the cunts

Listening to the podcast from last night. Jesus they didn’t spare poor babs Keating. One thing I will add is that shane McGrath is a thoroughly alright sort. I ended up on the beer with him a few years back and he was as sound as they come. I think at the time he was teaching in town but not sure where he is now.

Redser came across as a proper thick cunt on it.

1 Like

He really laid it onto the babs. It was awful production by Joe.ie. tough enough on babs too.

I thought it was very disrespectful.

1 Like

What did he say? Surely Babs deserved it?

Say what you like about Babs he achieved more in his hurling career than the vast majority.

6 Likes

Babs was on first and talked about how tough things were as manager. He told a story about his granddaughter being upset over a prank call to his family house in the middle of the night and that sort of thing. Next guest on was redser o grady and he told a story about how funny it was when his friends pranked babs. Parkinson is an awful cunt and this really was a terrible production.

1 Like

So did many arseholes and gobshites, the two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Let’s just say Redser wasn’t a big fan. Poor form and Babs there like.

That whole middle section was an embarrassment.