Munster hurling final 2019

James Barry is a very underrated player country wide.

I wouldn’t have Barrett ahead of Finn or English

1 Like

Yeah true, he wouldn’t get picked ahead of either and most county teams would have had the balls to have cut him and move on given his disgraceful past behaviour. So that’s what, maybe 6 Tipp players would make the Limerick team? In fairness a couple of those players are really top tier players.

Ah jaysus, are lads resorting to picking a combined team? Is that what the place has come to?

4 Likes

We need to go through both teams and rate every player out of ten and see which team has the higher combined score.

6 Likes

No not currently anyway- wait til his hamstring heals at least

I’m presuming this will extend to the manager and panel as well. Everyone will need to be rated out of ten.

Integers only please, no one wants try-hards and their fractions at this stage.

1 Like

And the management.

2 Likes

I met Michael Webster during the week and he told me Cathal Barret is out

Closet?

1 Like

If the yardstick is mullocking and set piece hurling then Limerick are ahead. If it’s hurling ability then Chip are light years ahead.

1 Like

And once the respective Tipp and Limerick fans have rated both teams, panels, management and backroom teams out of ten we can then rate their efforts out of ten to see who got the most accurate rating

1 Like

That private group must have been some craic all the same.

You can be damn sure whichever side wins the ratings battle they will be half way to victory at the weekend. Would be a massive fill up to either camp to know they won the internet battle in the lead up to this match.

The Tipp fellas are playing a cute game here, some serious internetters on that side, hard to see them getting dragged into this.

Clare boys have something to post about at least

8 Likes

Limerick have no hurling in them

1 Like

The Clare lads I know have kept their mouths shut the last two weeks. The hiding set them back years I would think.

You wouldn’t bate cattle like we bate Clare ffs

3 Likes

5b is full of them