Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Is this Heineken cup?

Yes

Interpros.

Come on Leinster

Terrible line defence there. Fucking midget scrum half bumps Healy off

Munster getting their holes opened here

I am drinking Carlsberg so maybe not.

Need to launch a few high ones in now.

Hole well and truly opened

Hon Leinster, sow it into the cunts.

3 Likes

The half back line never really got a foothold.

The Well is fairly dry for Munster. A chap just turned 19 playing in the back row with a sub hooker. A tight head and a hooker who only appear to have reverse gears playing 80 minutes. A credit to them that they were so close.

1 Like

I would have said that was a really creditable performance today with practically a second string team and a rake of young players. More to be positive about in that game than the last few years, it’ll be a good season for them.

2 Likes

Thought the fact so many unproven and fringe players held their own showed the well has more depth than many thought

1 Like

A very casual observer here. If they held their own, did well, showed promise etc. why do Leinster always comfortably beat them? Are Munster now the 4th best province?

Third best based on last year, that’s obvious enough.

No point using leinster as a benchmark for them. They need to be able to beat the other 2 regulalry first. Leinster are a tier 1 side in Europe munster tier 2 at best

1 Like

Didnt see it last night but he reminds me of David Wallace

Think theyll be a better team in April or so in the quarters and semis on faster ground. Wouldn’t have said that usually. Theyre building to something. There isnt a bob there, theyd have took that good prop off wasps if there was.

I definitely think if munster are spending big again, it should always be on the front row. Don’t want to see any more saffer second rows and centres. Leinster production line will look after Ireland.

1 Like

The hurling “programme” has claned pj out. No money left for wrong prescriptions for the rubby lads.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2).