Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Notifications from independent.ie :laughing:

Thanks Mate. The fact these Dax Monkeys are on the coke makes me despise the cunts even more.

I’m just wondering why the Munster lads didn’t stand up and fight yesterday,they must be fighting like cats and dogs in there amongst themselves. I heard they’re drinking like fishes as well.

Another great result for rogbee today. Now to hope that the tigers get walloped by the New Zealand knuckledraggers and the summer will be almost complete except for Tipp to be knocked off their perch. Here’s hoping.

2 Likes

I heard the Munster fans got cleaned out by the clampers in the Red Cow :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Oooft, thats a dose. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone, those clampers are despicable bastards.

3 Likes

Fellas applauding the clampers is a new low I think

6 Likes

I found myself nodding in agreement to that.

2 Likes

Have you parked in the red cow lately? They’ve made a complete fuck of it. You’ve to pay for the parking & the ticket at the same machine now and it takes at least two mins per transaction if you know what your at. They’ve added no new machines either so at peak times it’s a disaster. I was queuing 15 mins the last time I was there and it was well off peak the same day.
Apparently there were massive queues on Saturday so lads just left it to get in on time and there were hundreds of cars clamped when they came back. Mugged off good and proper.

I wasn’t applauding the clampers, just laughing at the Munster fans being mugged off good and proper.

Thats despicable. Who is the clampers out there? I have had awful run ins with those horrible cunts DSPC. Pricks of the worst description without an ounce of humanity.

I must say, the best option nowadays is the Dublin Council Parking App. An absolute gift.

1 Like

great stuff

Hail to the clampers

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be arsed doing it again anyway, I thought it’d just be less hassle to leave it there and be pointing for home in the evening, but between that & having to take my life in my hands walking with the zombies on the Northside it wasn’t an enjoyable experience. Maybe when they’ve the Luas lines joined up it might make more sense.

1 Like

Red Cow is GAA only,
Red Cow is GAA only…

1 Like

By the clampers

Yup, they mugged them right off

Thats grand so you are applauding the clampers

That’s a clamping.

I’ve no sympathy for them. Gobshites smugly thought they’d roll up the M7 and think there’d be no delays on the road and the Red Cow parking would be seemless :joy:

40,000 munster folks all heading towards one of the most awkward spots in Dublin to get in and out of from the south west. Any clever lad that wasn’t coming up the night before would have had a plan b with the back roads (easy these days with google maps) and/or would have left a good few hours earlier than a normal Saturday.

4 Likes

Just to confirm I’m both applauding the clampers and laughing at the Munster rugby football fans.

5 Likes

Didn’t you go to a Dublin 4 put while the Leinster match was on?