Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

What?

Iā€™ll now make it my business to give the Red Cow my custom when Iā€™m next up in Dublin for the Austria game in June.

1 Like

Just be wary of the new parking machines and arrangements up there, mate.

2 Likes

Just leave in plenty time, itā€™s fairly simple.

2 Likes

Just donā€™t leave Limerick at 13.00 mate and think all will be sweet in the world :grin:

3 Likes

Didnā€™t you go to a Dublin 4 pub while the Leinster match was on?

Thick Muldoon cunts thought theyā€™d waltz up, ditch the car anywhere and stroll across to D4 without a bother.

An awful day capped off to return to find a clamping - the second one they had to endure on Saturday.

3 Likes

True. But one or 2 fender benders up the road ahead of you can still be fucked you even when leaving early. Suddenly you find yourself behind the bottle necks at the M7/M8 junction, J10 around Naas (always crashes), ditto Rathcoole and M50, etc etc.

There are loads of alternative routes if you are listening for the traffic reports. Come off at Portloaise and go via Athy and Blessington or come off around J12/13 and head over towards Punchestown and back roads will bring you out in Tallaght.

1 Like

Youā€™re not from Munster and you canā€™t drive so I will excuse you

7 Likes

Hang on, mate - let me check. @Rocko, had the rugby football match started when we arrived back to leafy Dublin 4 to watch the hurling final after the earlier pints in town for the Celtic match?

So thatā€™s a yes.

No, itā€™s a wait and see. I didnā€™t pay any attention to whether the game was on or not when we arrived and have sought clarification from my companion. Please bear with him until he replies - I tagged him in my previous reply.

GAA people are far better for knowing back roads , by ways and times to ā€œbeat the trafficā€. Rugby folk havenā€™t got this awareness . Limerick folk have about 10 routes to Thurles.

3 Likes

Only know the one way home though, with their tails between their legs.

29 Likes

Oh dear Jesus, what a headshot. He wonā€™t get up from that. You annihilated him Chief.

3 Likes

There is nothing to celebrate in the actions of clampers. Next to the souptakers at the top of Limerick GAA, they are the most despicable type of cunt imaginable.

1 Like

Limerickā€™s record in Thurles isnā€™t too bad TBH . Croke Park is another story ā€¦

Iā€™m predicting an avalanche of likes here.

Iā€™ll let that one slide as it was a headshot tbf.

1 Like

We have another wayā€¦involves some tae and a mug

1 Like