Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Ah lovely.

2 Likes

Go home, he made solid shite out of you

The point I made was about resourceful to get to venue . It wasn’t about resourcefulness on the pitch . It was a headshot, but after being asked to break .

cringe

Someone get a mop and a bucket and clean him off the floor.

1 Like

deary me

Bravehearts :grinning:

4 Likes

Maybe ask @TreatyStones to have a look at it over on the Post Ratings Dispute Resolutions thread, mate. Your explanation and protest here is getting swallowed up in lots of posters admiring @Horsebox 's effort.

TFK at it’s best.

Gas the way yer man Rasmus Erasmus decided he was staying at Munster in the immediate aftermath of becoming soiled goods after that clusterfuck of a performance, all the same.

3 Likes

I predict the original post will get at least two additional likes in due course, just as soon as some gets in the door from…

TBF, its not his fault Munster Rugby haven’t decided to find a decent reserve scrum half, or that Joe Schmidt decided to play a clearly injured player until he made shite of himself.

1 Like

I told you weeks back he was going nowhere pal

Who’d have him in fairness after that shite.

1 Like

Easy tiger :rollseyes:

Ah yeah. And the NOGRA crowd will probably like it as well. We could be looking at 20 likes here.

2 Likes

It will break 20, kid. That’s a 25-er at least…

1 Like

Yes. About 29 mins gone.

10 different routes to Thurles for a match from Limerick? Name them…

Templemore
Nenagh motorway
Silvermines old road
Nenagh old road
Newport Rearcross
Cappamore Doon Cappawhite Dundrum
Limerick Junction back road to Dundrum road
Tipp Town Dundrum
Golden

I am stuck on 9

1 Like

Newport , borris , cashel , doon way , Templemore , holy cross , mountain route , back way from holycross , train , golden , and more .