Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

1 Like

A bidnessman like yourself knows all about managing expectation surely mate. Surely??

Iv been telling ye all for the last 10 years how healthy a state the IRFU is in. Did ye listenā€¦did ye fuuuuuuuuck

1 Like

This is a massive vote of confidence in the Mid West region as a whole .

1 Like

CJ Stander is a part of the new Irish.

An economic migrant, he came to Ireland to build a better life for himself and his spouse. Thanks to the strong Irish rugby football domestic and professional set up, he has established himself as a valuable asset. His loyalty is to be admired. Itā€™s a great Irish success story and it drives some of the backwards apes demented.

The Rastoolers are just upset that thereā€™s a declining number of Oirish emigrants to pick for their British sport of choice. No longer do the Irish have to go abroad to dig ditches, people want to come to Ireland now. It drives lads mental that the Off the Ball Roadshows with their favorite English soccer clubā€™s ex stars they go to will have less and less second generation Irish over to regale them about their youth kicking a ball around Birmingham.

Thereā€™s still time for these guys to get on board but I fear their hate is just too strong. Meanwhile myself, @gilgamboa, @GeoffreyBoycott et al will still enjoy watching the cream of Irish rugby talent playing in Ireland - coming from our clubs, our schools and those who want to make a better life for themselves in this Republic.

6 Likes

:ronnyroar:

ooofffft

That @Horsebox lads really knows his stuff.

1 Like

I can tell you with absokute certainty Bennett was by choice.

Great work otherwise. Carry onā€¦

Racing confirm they have signed Zeebs.

1 Like

Nice timing from them :clap:

1 Like

Sneaksy French fuckers. However Zebo hasnā€™t covered himself in glory here.

Munster have signed a drug cheat :astonished:

2 Likes

Rio Ferdinand?

Nah, it was Our Little Sister

Another one?

1 Like

Have they more than one ? Iā€™m on about a saffer called Gobler or something like that. Kimmage is not happy if you log on to independent.ie

The guy they signed 6 months ago?

and not a peep out of you about it you insipid quisling

1 Like