Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Why donā€™t you take your dogs to shit in my garden you filthy cunt

Fuck off you cunt.

Boo boo, JP wonā€™t roll out the red carpet for me and my smelly dogs :smile:

No cunt wants the likes of you fucking up tneir green space you stupid prick

1 Like

He made a balls of several decisions and got absolutely halved by Dan carter.

When shit hits the fan he gets very selfish and self indulgent.
He did ImProve after Erasmus came but since he got Racing contract he has been shit.

He wonā€™t last beyond a year there. He has been found out.

Keatly another who reverts there type

B&I Cup

1 Like

He is not even close.

Never makes his KPIā€™ by all accounts.

Conor Murray is one of the top 5 players in the world.

He is Munsters best player by an absolute mile.

Munster will come good. Coach needs a bit of time to make his own mark. What I have read about him and heard is he places a huge emphasis on the psychological part of the game. I would say thatā€™s the end of Keatly and he is probably half glad Zebo is gone.

They have a decent pack although back row could do with reinforcements. Very good in midfield all fit. Decent overall at half back if a bit light in reserve.

Need a killer winger. A try scoring Fijian or whatever. Bit more grunt out wide to make teams think

1 Like

Is this from the same source thattd you Jackson was going to Clermont?

I never said he was going there. In fact before they denounced it I said that was far from a done deal.
I said he was going to france

Beirne will make a huge difference to us next year.

Matt Williams critical of the decision to use so many of starting pack in the game at altitude in SA. Donā€™t really think the forwards were among the worst performers the last day.

As a team they looked wrecked. Decision making was all over the shop.

But itā€™s more about Racing being well up for it more than anything

Racing had their homework done and executed their plan to a teeā€¦ They pretty much stopped Stander and forwards from getting anywhere and Munster were unable to adjust and panicked. Racing targeted Wooton and it paid dividendsā€¦ Forget the second half, the game was over.

1 Like

Insightful analysis. I see you are a keen student of the game.

1 Like

Thatā€™s about the size of it

Ah come on kev, youā€™re being influenced by the fact you donā€™t like Zebo as a person. Even recognising that he has flaws you canā€™t argue that Munster are a better team without Zebo than with him.

1 Like

He is flash but not consistent.
With different team mates maybe he would be more suited to it. But once he was expected to lead he fell to pieces .

While a bit if flash is good you need to be consistent on many levels. Thatā€™s pro sport.

Look at teddy tomas. Flash and hard working. And plays to plan

1 Like

And I donā€™t like him as a sportsman. Think there is an element of fraud there and I know for a fact he struggles with responsibility and taking it

Sad to say it but once he signed for racing we seemed to have started a smear campaign against him

He starts ,we win

1 Like

Kev im sorry but Thomas is one of laziest cunts around. He doesnā€™t give a fuck about anything. He was fucked out of the French team for drinking. Heā€™s obviously absolutely class but heā€™s many many flaws too.

He works hard on the pitch and plays for the team.

Thatā€™s all that matters.

What has drinking with France got to do with it? They got fucked off for fighting. Not drinking.