Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Sarries Sarries Sarries

6 Likes

Woke rugby fans is a whole new level of cuntdom

5 Likes

I could be wrong but Vini didnā€™t say anything himself just defended some aussie lad who said he had a problem with shirt lifters.

2 Likes

Of course he was a Cark cunt :roll_eyes:

Quite possibly a Trinners educated Cark cunt if itā€™s the same cunt Iā€™m looking at on google

1 Like

What a spastic, pity Billy didnā€™t knock him out.

4 Likes

He sounds like a Protestant

1 Like

You googled him?!

Thatā€™s weird even for TFK

2 Likes

Richard Roberts :rofl:
What a knobjockey

1 Like

This cunt will be on all the talk shows now this week.

Horrible to see that. I thought it was only their underperforming outhalves or head coaches who got subjected to that level of vitriol from the red army.

1 Like

Dick Roberts.

1 Like

I know :sweat_smile: what an abomination of a name

Richard dā€™Esterre Roberts - Iā€™d say thereā€™s a fair chance

The recipient of the Gold Medal for Physics was Mr Richard dā€™Esterre Roberts, Riverwood, Currabinny, Carrigaline. Richard attended Christian Brothers College, Cork, where his teacher for this subject was Mr Brian Trought. He is currently studying Economics and Psychology at Trinity College, Dublin

There must be thousands of munster rugby die hards banned from Coventry going by todayā€™s attendance

1 Like

Someone needs to out that fucking tool with the white shorts and slip on shoesā€¦ wanker of the highest order

The booing was a Disgrace. Embarrassing.

Bandon Grammar all over him. :uk:

I hope they were silent for the penalty kicks.

You can disagree with a man but not adhering to rugby etiquette is beyond the pale.

Iā€™d say there was plenty of ā€œshussshā€ around limerick pubs this evening. Fuckin plebs.
Does my head in.

1 Like

If heā€™s from Cork he is statistically likely to be gay.

A gay Cork Protestant in shorts, Munster jersey and brown suede slip on shoes.

Iā€™m glad the lads who led the Easter Rising in East Galway never lived to see it.

14 Likes