Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

@Tassotti you’re a gas man

Or DĂłnal should I say

Wankers, wankers, wankers

God help us

Here you are DK

Billy Keane: ‘Rugby must take stand and ban unrepentant Vunipola from final’

Limerick based posters should be ashamed of themselves. Munster rugby kept limerick city above water during the depths of the recession.

3 Likes

Limerick had a thriving club rugby scene long before Munster shafted them … Young Munster brought 25k to Landsdowne Road when they won the AIL ---- far more than Munster brought to Coventry yesterday.

They also charged Limerick FC an arm and a leg to rent the place for a couple of years.

They are now behind tearing down Limerick’s historic buildings

Munster rugby bankrupted the City of Limerick a long time ago - throwing back a few scraps wont change that. Fuck em -

5 Likes

It’s a pity they didn’t charge limerick fc more. A fucking joke outfit. Bringing shame to city as usual.

I never realised they paid all our tax. More like we kept them in a job

Munster rubby ended the Limerick gangland feud and brought brighter days to Limerick. They cultivated the peaceful environment which has allowed individuals, communities, businesses and teams to prosper. They created the landscape in which Limerick were able to win a senior hurling All Ireland title. A lot of you of have very short memories.

12 Likes

:rofl:

The murder of Shane Geoghan was the catalyst for Limerick winning the AI

1 Like

*Rugby player Shane Geoghan

2 Likes

Keith Earls was heavily involved with the limerick hurlers.

They brought dignity and respect to the city.

1 Like

It’s like a primary school kid wrote that article. He is an insufferable Gobshite.

6 Likes

Let the dead rest. A lad can’t defend himself from your taunting when he is looking down from heaven. And you have a schedule for hell.

Clearly, I’m not taunting the dead … but the living. Use your loaf.

Connor Murray was a dual player easily 3_4 a Irelands he could have won has he stuck with the hurling. Even now regarded as the best hurler to come from the well.

Don’t think Murray hurled much beyond 14 or 15. Conor fitz and diarmuid dee were probably two lads that choose rugby over hurling.