Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I hope @Watchyourtoes throws them in the fire.

3 Likes

He really wants to go to it but I don’t. I suppose il have too.

Compare the treatment of Gareth Thomas to Billy Vunipola. Thomas says he’s had gay experiences, he’s hailed as a hero. Vunipola says he’s had gay experiences, they try to drive him out of the sport.

They’re racist cunts, it’s sickening.

Anyone see the rugby show with Barry Murphy and Andrew Trimble on Joe.ie? Horrendous stuff but usual Joe fare. Skin tight jeans and no socks etc.

That’s what they wear these days mate, what’s the problem?

Sure the heathans and atheists are doomed, awful things will happen to those who are unlike us

6-7 years at least?

Spastics

1 Like

Are you his bitch?

Thats dirty language from a snowflake such as yourself,. Whats up mate? Why you attacking me, trying to bully me.

Not a sinner at this.

Looks busy enough are both stands nearly full?

Beautiful choir music. munster really showing that crowd what they know.

It’s as empty as the grounds at most of the Munster hurling championship games last year .

1 Like

There’ll be more at the kinsale 7s

10-3 to the Italians at half time.

Deary me :grimacing:

Treviso score at the last few seconds in the first half to silence a crowd that has been silent all day. If munster lose today the coaching staff will have to walk. Tommy bowe is a presenter!!! :joy: :joy:

Liam Toland is talking through his hoop. Spent five minutes shiteing on about how much better Munster are playing this half during which Treviso have butchered two tries.

1 Like

Treviso have butchered two try opportunities and should be out the gate.