Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

sad to see 2 lads who have given there all axed/dumped/sacked

As the great man says near the end :

“There is no sympathy in this game for anybody”

Munster Rugby football is in chaos.

Two club legends being forced out. Shocking way to treat two of the Brave & Faithful, even a cunt like Flannery.

1 Like

Great news although sad for the 2 individuals in question obviously. Hopefully they get in some qualified and experienced coaches to replace them.

Jerry Flannery learned his trade at Arsenal.

Felix didn’t have a clue, he couldn’t have, don’t think Flannery knew what he was doing either. They’ll probably appoint Duncan Williams as head backs coach and John Hayes as fitness coach next year.

Flannery can’t even parallel park, he had to get out of his car and it half way out on the road last week to ask me to move up a bit while I was eating a burger outside Debenhams, I wouldn’t mind only there was a massive space in front of me,

Top notch roasterism here.

1 Like

It’s all the concussions. Surprised he’s allowed a licence at all

Also, why wouldn’t you move up into the load of space in front of you.

Ignorant cunts like yourself taking up a load of parking spaces being awkward

2 Likes

Welshman Rob Howley will be the new attack coach. There won’t be a sheep safe in Munster.

I see Jones and Flannery have told Munster to go fuck themselves.

I was eating a burger mate, there was room for two cars in the spot he was trying very poorly to parallel park in, the situation was farcical to be honest, if I had a pencil and paper I’d draw a diagram but you’ll have to imagine it,
His manners were impeccable though, I was happy to help

3 Likes

Lots of lads in here behind the curve with their trolling.

They left on their own accord.

1. were they unhappy with pay i.e. Munster Rugby are broke again?

2. they are unhappy with the Head Coach and direction of the province i.e. the place is in chaos?

Lads using the same recycled stuff from a few years ago, update your material ffs.

Running a pub ?

The problem with Flannery was the bit where he used to broadcast on live tv his team’s game plan for the 2nd half.

1 Like

Felix going back on the road with Hermitage Green? Fla to be the Bez bloke with them? Vegas residency or playing live at Bukkake night in Dublin?

Now they’ll both be on the horrendous Baz rugby show on Joe.ie, seeing as the Fla has invested in it?

1 Like

An acquaintance went to a Hermitage Green gig in Dromina recently. That was wrong in many levels. I hooked to confirm that they did actually play in Dromina. They are now on the shaun o’dowd circuit.

Shaun O’Dowd and Ding a Ling?

2 Likes

Dromina :astonished:

EDIT: A quick google search says they were in the Cottage Bar in Dromina. By god.

They can’t be far off playing the top of the town at this stage.