Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Accusing Leinster fans of being defensive is fairly fucking hilarious after you came steaming in windmilling all over the place after the parochialism and hypocrisy of Munster fans was pointed out.

Jokes on You mate!

Ps I agree about Schmidt conservatism in last year

:smile:

Take a deep breath there, pal. My points were Schmidtā€™s conservatism in picking old favourites ahead of form players and stating Conway was a crowd favourite from the get go. You saw mention of Dave Kearney and, reeling from the greatest horse play of all time revelations, steamed in giving it the big licks.

But I forgive your scurrilous attack on me and wish you well.

6 Likes

Long amusing back storey to the cooney exclusion with Joe. Not best of pals its safe to say

PM me, mate.

If there was a rugby business World Cup the IRFU would definitely get past the quarters

ā‚¬41m apparently.
In total a 27% stake is being sold by the 3 unions for Ā£120m.

More money for South African imports :pint:

The pro 14 is worth that?

As far as I can see only 1 country cares about it

It will give you an idea how much the football federations are creaming it when you see figures like that for a regional rugby competition.

1 Like

Dave Kearney? The greatest joke ever pulled.

For whatever reason Joe loved him. Conway took his opportunity in Munster

Anthony Horgan on the wing being outpaced by a NZ second-row was the nadir of Irish wing selections.

Tyrone Howe thanks you

I saw him play u20 world cup against NZ, score a hatrick and get man of the match on a losing side. The guy is a weapon and both Ireland and Munster havenā€™t made use of him properly.

Use his full name please when discussing. Tyrone Howe-the-fuck-did-he-get-capped

1 Like

Thatā€™s British and Irish Lion Tyrone Howe to you :joy::joy::joy:

And sky sports commentator and probably a nice bloke. But he was shite. Had one hot streak,.and some streak it was, but overall his achievements exceeded his ability

Ideal match for irish rugby alright.

2 Likes

To be fair to Conway - he was always superb going forward. However heā€™s hugely improved his defence and fielding in the last couple of years and once he did he was a shoe-in for Munster and in Irish squads etc. Prob a bit unlucky in terms of how good Earls has been and for some reason Munster seem reluctant to try him at 15