Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Let’s agree to disagree, pal.

Just watched the match. Hopefully that JJ injury isn’t serious. Tyler B was a ticking time bomb out there this evening. Way off the pace. Abit of Andrew Conway magic to get the win.

1 Like

JJs injury is career ending

That is a HUUUGE bonus point

Larkhams fingerprints all over that 12 man pushover try

1 Like

The absence of Conway was the difference @anon61878697 :smiley:

Conway has been blackguarded by the Irish rugby firmament, @gilgamboa loathes him. Astute observers such as myself spotted Conways talent a long time ago. But Gil would keep championing that no mark from Cork who did a bit of hurling.

A non-Munster lad has to work much harder to get a bit of praise down there while any Cork/Limerick lad scores a fancy try and they’re the next big thing (Barry Murphy, Danny Barnes, Darren Sweetman etc). Sure the blackguarding of Keatley was text-book stuff

@gilgamboa I see the IRFU are in line for a big windfall from the sale of a portion of their stake in the company that owns the PRO14

So many false ideals there. In fairness Conway is a serious operator. Sweetman is some disappointment considering all the hype years ago. Up there with Duncan William’s and Billy Holland in the how have they got a pro contract for so long

Conways doggedness is impressive. Superstar at schools but took a long way to get to the top.

That being said he’s dead to me since he walked out on Leinster

Couldn’t blame him with who was ahead of him at the time

If you think you’re good enough you stay I say. As it turns out he went south and struggled to get a starting shirt there for years too.

That’s horseshit in fairness. Conway has been a crowd favourite pretty much from day 1. He is the epitome of everything that was wrong with Schmidt in last 12 months. Probably the form Irish player let alone back but couldn’t get in the team. Dave fucking Kearney getting a run out in the warm ups then.

2 Likes

It was Earls keeping him out of the team you mug

:joy:

I didnt have the heart to say it to him after he got so worked up…

1 Like

I wounder if Dave will give joe the incriminating photos back before he returns to NZ. Only way he, McFadden & Bent have irish caps

1 Like

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Earls kept him out

nothing funnier than @Horsebox deep diving into a rugby conversation to ingratiate himself with the rogbee set and being exposed as a simpleton

I know that. What’s that got to do with anything? My point was form players not being picked. Stander ahead of Ruddock being another. Cooney not even making the squad. You Leinster lads get very defensive very quickly.