Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Leinster already have Northamptons holes opened. Not even a hint of foreplay

The rugby set wouldnā€™t be one for foreplay

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t disagree with that statement

Munster were heroic and brave.

Gutting to capitulate so late and leave empty handed. SUAF

1 Like

They gave a decent account of themselves so, Sarries had the full compliment I assume.

Very slose to full-strength anyway. Only saw second half. 3 all halftime, Munster went 6-3 up, then JJ missed a straightforward pen to make it 9-3. Saracens pretty much took over from there on in.

He didnā€™t kick it because he knew heā€™d miss it.

1 Like

Ruh oh

A new low

1 Like

Saracens assistant coach Alex Sanderson said: ā€œI donā€™t want to point fingers, but it was Munsterā€™s fault. I think their doctor said something derogatory to Jamie George about his weight.ā€

:smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make up, when downing a pint of aftershave, at post match meal/speech

3 Likes

Called him a skinny bastard

When young full backs started calling me a fat cunt towards the end of my career I knew the jig was up.

1 Like

Jamie George is a front row, if a lads not calling him fat then he should jack it in.

1 Like

Jamie Georgeā€™s literal goal as a rugby player is to stay fat. Whatā€™s he so offended over :smile:

2 Likes

A day of shame for Munster rugby football.

Abusive language has no place in a rugby football pitch. That medical chap needs to be sanctioned.

5 Likes

Yeah in all seriousness there was no reason for him to get involved

Is this as bad as the time yer gowl ran on to confront the supposed homophobic lad

1 Like

The game of rugby is the real loser this evening. Iā€™m still struggling to process this. The powers that be need to come down hard here if any credibility can be salvaged

Yes, that was another embarrassing chapter in the annals of Munster rugby. A supporter stormed the pitch and hurled a volley of abuse at Billy Vunipola after Sarries thumped them comprehensively.

Seems to be a discipline problem in Munster rugby football. Letā€™s hope this mouthy medic is subjected to a misconduct hearing and the message is sent out clearly that abusing opposition players is unacceptable.

4 Likes