Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

In fairness the rugby set up in this country was exposed as a sham at the World Cup. The likes of Woody and Thornley can talk the provinces up all they want but when the chips were down the truth was laid bare.

The rugby crowd are great auld hype merchants to be fair to them.

…again

Munster being ate alive at home to A second string Leinster despite having Cork born former player refereeing the game

Munster forwards have no faith in this scrum-half

Nor their back line in general. Putrid stuff.

The Larkham effect

Jaysus Leinster have handed them repeated chances and they can do fuck all

You can’t win a 5 metre lineout on your own throw it’s all the one

Same old same ol for them. Simply not good enough and average at best. Hanrahan is still fuckacting and they’ve no scrum half.

1 Like

I have read that the Pro 14 is split into Conference A and B with 7 teams in each. Leinster are in A and Munster in B.

How the hell were they playing tonight then?

You play teams in your own conference twice (home and away) and you play teams in the other conference once (home or away)

I think that’s it anyway

1 Like

So do Munster only play Leinster once per season?

5 kildare, a few lads from Carlow, Westmeath and Meath started for Leinster, along with a few Dubs. 12 county army.

Alan Quinlan had a write up for a change to the format in the Indo anyways. There is too much rugby for rugby country.

1 Like

I make that 5 counties

3 Likes

Not at all, sure they need to take every chance to part fools and their money. You play every team in your conference twice, every team in the opposite conference once, and then each team gets 2 additional derby games. So the 2 Italian teams, though in opposite conferences, play each other 3 times. Don’t worry about it, absolutely nobody takes the thing seriously. It’s a 14 team competition across 5 countries where 10 teams have an average attendance of less than 8000.

1 Like

Still sounds better than the LOI anyways.

3 Likes

Even the FAI don’t take that seriously

Murray was a loss tonight