Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Doesn’t mean you know him well . Paul o Connell was good friends with one of my best friends . Doesn’t mean I know paul well . Met him once or twice about it

Yup I like coombes too. Casey/Murray/carberry/hanrahan is good half back line option too. I don’t rate Hayley.

1 Like

He looks like a great bit of stuff .

1 Like

Well We were friendly enough. I’ve meet a few times more than twice.

Yeah i’d expect Daly overtake Haley at 15 soon enough. Coombes is excellent, Wycherley is also very good

At the races in September over in Paris was it ?

1 Like

Not gone on Wycherley as I was last season. He’s poor enough hands.

What’s his brother like, Josh?

Meeting paul o Connell is like meeting the pope . Meeting jack o donaghue is like meeting andrew le touche cosgrave.

1 Like

I’ve never been to any races in Paris in September. I might have gone to a couple of student race days with him alright but never in Paris.

Haven’t seen much of him either being honest. Calvin Nash is good too. Needs to kick on now,

1 Like

Fucking hell, JOD 26. He’s no longer a ‘prospect’ unfortunately

He must be at least.

Yeah badly need these new lads to push on big time. There’s plenty potential in and around the squad now. Healy is also decent, he was brilliant whenever I saw him with Glenstall

Munster for far too long had way too big a squad. Cost them too much money and stunted the progressive of the younger players.

Could still do with better heads in the academy which is light years behind Leinster’s. Malone shouldn’t be anywhere near such an important position. Installed when approach, and tbf importance, of academy only taking off.

I wouldn’t be as clued in at that level as I once was. Like signing nick McCarthy makes no sense. Every minute he plays and Casey doesn’t is a waste. You’ve Cronin then as an able third choice. Plus you’d ably for a few months. We’d joey, hanrahan, Tyler and keatley at ten last season. Conor fitz up at Connacht then. It’s poor management.

Needs get his head out of hole to kick on first

From looking at when Nash and Larmour were together at 20s, most would have Nash to kick on more. Shows the level of underage development Leinster have, if Larmour can develop the way he has, there should have been no reason Nash couldn’t

Is he the fella that was outed for being a ne’er do well on tinder?

3 Likes