Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Actually reading the article - Cumiskey calls this out as an issue specifically.

Gav is the rock mouthpiece for the paper of record. The excuses are good in this one for poor Blackrock against the elite fee paying boys of St Gerards.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/sport/classy-underdogs-st-gerard-s-end-blackrock-s-hopes-1.621032%3Fmode=amp

Theyā€™ll win in Paris next week.

Looking forward to reading Billyā€™s write up of last night.

You can be certain the locals made him feel welcome, a gag or two about Brexit and all players were heroic and brave. Rugby - and not a rampant Ulster - was the real winner.

1 Like

Standar was a huge loss and peter o Mahoney. If they played we would have won . Munster got to a semi final last year ā€¦ people expect too much from them . Leinster are playing it and good luck to them . Money grabbing d4 cunts .

1 Like

Read this rucking dopes story .

Limerick hurlers, Big Joe McKenna and JP McManus destroyed Munster Rugby

4 Likes

Cumoski is laughable. Heā€™s the queen of deleted tweets. He hasnā€™t a notion. Heā€™d be calling for random fellas playing senior cup to be included in lions squads ffs.

Qualified soon enough

Heā€™s already said he thinks itā€™s a bit weird that he could play for Ireland and three years is too short a time. Presume weā€™ll pick him anyway, or at least Schmidt would.

Munster are on a road to nowhere not one of them derserves a start for Ireland. It should be mainly Leinster in green with maybe Stockdale and Cooney.

1 Like

Iā€™d have Josser Oā€™Sullivan there at 8 if going purely on potential. Kid has it all and see more in him than in Doris or the other Leinster 8 whoā€™s name escapes and the Ulster lad with the odd name (name again escapes me!)

1 Like

Jack o donaghue is next in line for the number 8 gig .

I know and think that with 4 years to world cup, if he avoids repeat of injury, he could be pushing for that starting 8 Jersey. As gifted an underage player Iā€™ve seen come through, has it all in spades

Edit: sorry misread that. To add to it, JOD is very limited in my mind. Athletic is about his only strength. O still see JOS leapfrogging him within next 2 years and JOD at 6.

Know jack well but he isnā€™t good enough. Heā€™s 26 now and still hasnā€™t booked his spot in the Munster team.

Imo Munster havenā€™t been in a better spot in a good while going forward. Theyā€™ve the makings of a very nice team.

2 Likes

Doris is very young and in 4 years time heā€™ll be still very young . Needs to do it for club first and do it consistently before even considered for ireland . Or we get another shit show in 4 years time again

How do you know him . Iā€™m interested to hear how ye met ?

He was in ul with a friend of mine.

Shane Daly also has the makings of a fine player. Already showing great signs. Hes a physical specimen