Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Time enough for her to get up in fairness

I’ll allow you to ring and tell her.

Hayley cost us in my opinion 13 points. Kleyn another three. Keeping racing in the game at vital points. We should pick Daly at 15 for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Conway pussied out of the tackle for the 3rd metro try .

Shocking

Of course we shouldn’t discount a Munster final day miracle and a quarter final against Leinster in the RDS.

Simple as

It seems really odd it’s up to the home broadcaster to decide which replays are shown. For the try that probably decided it there’s clearly a camera right behind the try line. To the naked eye I thought the ball was in but it would be nice to get clarity.

I thought that there was every chance that ball touched the rear whitewash and was this out of play.

Complete bottle job by the Brave and Faithful.

9-0 up but ended up losing by 17 points. They didn’t #SUAF.

Just didn’t front up. Not Brave & Faithful enough. Need more South Africans in there.

Delighted fir you and @iron_mike oday.

Actually of the top of my head it was ten fellas from Munster. Hayley and Kleyn two of the non Munster born players made really costly errors.

You’re going nowhere with a chump like Hanrahan starting in crunch games.

He wouldn’t get a game with Bective Rangers.

Murray is done

1 Like

I heard Hannon rode his missus over in Dubai

2 Likes

Dont be daft . He wouldn’t take on the rugby crowd.

Not knowing the final score of the game and Listening to Alan Quinlan on Newstalk it was like they lost to a last minute try instead of the near double score deficit at the end. Referee and French TV got the bulk of the blame along with substandard foreign imports. Excuses and plucky losers would be a good tagline for them.

1 Like

Infairness they were leading up until the 73 minute when the strange video ref call was made. After that they were three down and started throwing it around going for the jugular or just forcing it. If Munster play like this they’ll always be picked off by a side like racing.

Kleyn and Hayley cost them dear at vital points. I’d actually be fairly positive going forward. they’ll have the makings off a very nice team soon.

I’ve been hearing about how well Munster played a lot. Their try was an intercept and they got hammered for a finish anyway