Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Nope they’ve only played once since.

Neil Francis coming out to bat today for that Munster player who failed the drugs test.

Shure he said sorry and hopes other players will learn from him. What more could you ask really…

Name and shame the Pharmacy. They could murder someone with that sort of inefficiency.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s weird how sportsmen so often get their drugs mixed up through no fault of their own. It’s like they’re cursed.

1 Like

Its the asthma, it plays havoc with the neurological synapses

A different James Cronin just so happens to use the same pharmacy, at the same time and be taking a course of steroids, which just so happen to be inadvertently given to the other James Cronin, a rugby footballer. What are the chances.

3 Likes

Name and shame
Name and shame
Name and shame

I’m just watching it back. Was there anything comparable in Irish sport to this? Absolutely mental times. I think I’ve the Irish times from the week before hand somewhere. I remember fellas getting helicopters from cork and limerick to the game. Holiday homes in France being rented for nothing If you could get tickets. It was The perfect country v city battle too. The private school slick Leinster boys v the culchies from Munster. I remember rog took an awful hammering in the Irish press in the lead up. Great time’s. It captured the imagination like no other sporting event I can think off. Amazing the way the world changes. The last 14 years have flown by.

2 Likes

Someone needs to tweet Paul Kimmage about this

It was a great day indeed. Absolutely bate the slick city boys out the park. That was a hard as fuck Munster team, what a pack we had. ROG scoring under the posts and celebrating with a few fans, iconic snapshot.

We need to find a rat

1 Like

What is the latest thing with Munster rugby ??

Halstead was a bit great of stuff. The country was awash with money then. Fellas had lost the plot. I’ll never forget rog hurdling the advertising hoarding after scoring like hurricane fly. In fairness the media played their part those days. Really great times.

1 Like

Is fada an bothar …

2 Likes

Drugs or a sex scandal?

Ok you were about 14 when rog retired . You wouldnt have experienced fuck all of the munster movement . The claw , Keith wood are nothing but a name to you . You missed it all really. Those were the days .

1 Like

Keith wood left Munster in the mid 90s and only played 10 games for them around 2000? And then left again ? He was due to come back in 03 but had to retire I thought?

The fucking whiff off this fucker :grin:

This is almost as embarrassing as sucking up to my boy blue.

1 Like