Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Doctor and docker standing tall together.

1 Like

I did not

And the red red balance sheet goes bob bob bobbin along

They’ll be fine anyway. The IRFU are hardly going to put them into liquidation

1 Like

Gas ,I’ve a brother in there.

1 Like

I was at that match.

1 Like

Some crowds too young to barely remember

Van Gogh Fields for a while after Peter Clohessy bit part of your man from St Mary’s ear off…

A bit of lunacy never hurt anyone

He stood on it. He didnt bite it. I was at that game

Perhaps the provinces being whacked will see a boost in club rubbie again. Would be great to see local derbies again.

Heard a good one other day actually. Pal was in a bar on Parnell St ahead of Munsters final against St Marys. Lads supporting different cliubs drinking in there and a Shannon supporter waalks in. Cookies supporter on him straightaway “I expect youll heading up to cheer on the lads Saturday?”
“I will not. With all ye yellow cunts gone, Ill be up the Hyde Rd robbing my telly back!!!”

1 Like

That’s a good one now. Good friendly rivalry. Closest I’ve seen was the YM Shannon match last season when both were fighting relegation. 4 try bp for the cookies, massive crowd and a very late night

What a wanker

12 Likes

TNH

Munster CEO says the province is ‘overly reliant on matchday income’ https://the42.ie/5130595

Bailout incoming

Where’s the bailout money going to come from? Already big debt with HQ.

God knows surely the 16th man best fans in the world will bail them out.

1 Like

Would you prefer they go under? Serious question tho. I’m either way. Have lost lustre since they were made of mainly local.lads.coming from the club system. be great to see club back again in the city.

But it would have a bit knock on effect national makeup etc.

Absolutely the docker and doctor will not be found wanting

Thankfully Leinster are loaded