Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Got to, got to, got to move on from a few of the lads tonight now…otherwise they need to move on from the manager

1 Like

Healy would e given them the chance tonight at least, that was negligent really from JJ.

The other lad does look a star though. Imagine he’ll be fullback when Carberry comes back and Daly will compete hard for the wing spot where Earls will age out

Where’s sweetman gone from outside backs?

Jack OD at 7 is anirher sure sign of failure in our system. Leinster have 7s coming out their ears; we’ve a fella about 6’4 and a carrier starting at 7.

1 Like

Fair call. He is young though. Iv seen him playing a fair bit at club level and his passing is top notch. At the right club with the right approach I wouldn’t doubt his potential

1 Like

Be great if the blondie kid, injured 7, at Leinster struggles a bit this year and we might happen onto him, but hed end up at Ulster probably! Dan Leavy.

Out the ears as you say, Dorris has probably finished O’Mahony with Ireland. CJ is kind of hanging in as well, their boys can move the ball like.

Saw him on debut and he dropped a ball his first touch, composed himself immediately and was MOTM. Will play for Munster for a long time I’d just kind of sense.

Johnny Holland was an awful loss. Had balls at least.

1 Like

Jack Crowley is the great white hope at outhalf. They’ll bate the flair out of him

Who funded the 2 Saffers has anyone any idea? I’d love to know.

Hmmm let me think is there billionaire tax exile kicking about Limerick who’s a bit of an underpant sniffer for sports jocks.

2 Likes

In complete concordance

Awful game . The Tyrone club football last Friday was even a better game to watch.

Munster needn’t have played any wingers…earls and Conway got a carry each I’d say. Farcical.

1 Like

Rugby is such a poor watch without crowds.

I mute the TV and listen to the RTE commentary instead.

Your beloved Saracens beaten at home by a second string Wasps side. Not a word out of you. Cat got your tongue?

Sad to see Owen Farrell blackguarded today.

Farrell surely gone for the 1/4 final now?

You would think so. It was a very poor tackle. But he’s on the verge of that all the time

Ya he’s been very lucky several times.

1 Like