Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

It seemed a big loss for them at the time but now the only mistake munster made was taking him back.

1 Like

Theyā€™re probably paying him a fiver a week and some money for the train

JJ given the curly finger. Healy to confirm hes the new messiah

From my efforts in Pure Skills in Galway I can confirm Iā€™d be 95% from there.

Must be my providers server, tonight is shite all over (iptv), normally v good unwatchable tonight

Half an hour without a score.

Schmidt really destroyed Irish rugby

Dang it. Leinster lead :rage:

Munster huff and puff but Leinster more clinical. Iā€™ve seen this game a lot in the last ten years.

Mate, a lucky bounce is called a clever kick.

I donā€™t get box kicking and I never will. Iā€™d say youā€™ve about a one in ten chance of winning it back and making about 15 yards

1 Like

Its Murray. Leave him off to France. Save the irfu the money and casey is on the up

1 Like

Overall munster are still on the up. IMHO the internationals have allowed munster to regress back to type of losing semis for years. The young lads will build for the roaring 20s

Are you part of the great tradition of Kilkenny Munster supporters?

Munster still Leinsterā€™s bitches then?

Sure 15 yards could be about 12 phases and then you lose it anyway. Itā€™s to give the fat lads in the forwards a break

Munster might hang on here

4 Likes

Same old same old from Munster. Good start but then didnā€™t score for 70 mins and from about 25 mins to go were trying to hang on. Very little ambition - good physically and good at disrupting but always leaving themselves open to a sucker punch against a team as good as Leinster.

3 Likes

JJ has a handy one in front of the posts here

1 Like

Pretty poor stuff to be fair

They deserved it. If they werenā€™t so inaccurate they would have won by 10

1 Like