Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

The entire reffing team on Saturday are limerick based. Andy brace, eoghan Cross, I dunno the other lines man and joy neville tmo

Ah yeah, Leinster, Munster, Connacht have all had former players refereeing them in competitive fixtures.

One of her brothers was a year ahead of me in school. Lads found it easy to wind him up by claiming they were going joyriding for the weekend

1 Like

More limerick lads than cork lads on the Irish squad, but apparently Limerick is the barren county for Munster produce.

10 Munster lads and half hail from limerick

2 Likes

Is stander one of your 5 Limerick lads?

3 Likes

Are we back to the good old days of hating cork rugby again?

Cork: the Tipp of Irish rugby

Don’t know how anyone could hate Cork Rubby when we have produced such lovabke characters as ROG, Deccie and Eddie O Sullivan.

Tis all the one anyway. Nobody knows the rules.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Called in as scrum half cover for Munster seniors…

Fine footballer that fella. Himself and Tony Butler that was with the minor hurlers will be a loss to Doora-Barefield, and Clare probably; if they make it egg-chasing

Did he come through ennis rugby?

Yeah, there’s a Moloney fella as well that made the schools side in the same bunch

The’ll be back playing GAA after they get sick of holding tackle bags for a heap of Saffers.

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll find a few more footballers in Clare to take their places. Let them on and try a professional career for themselves.

Clutch drop goal from JJ

Away to Benneton

Yeah fair fucks to him he kicked that totally unchallenged from about 20 or 30mtrs out straight in front is the posts.
A rare talent indeed.

1 Like
1 Like