Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Yeah hes brother Ger was rightly caught during the bust too

That is who I thought owned the pub yeah. He had a big chain of pubs in cork

I donā€™t know was he on the runā€¦ Seems a bit dramatic. He was in and out of the commercial court alright

Mate of mine was working with him at the timeā€¦

No. Different Cork pub group. Frankie old man was a sensbile enough fella

1 Like

Theyā€™re all sound but stone mad, wouldnt lend them a tenner and expect it back

I donā€™t know why but I always think of the Moores from Weston when I think of the Clohessysā€¦ you know the clan? Skinny and co?

I think skinny was a spark with them.

I donā€™t recall the same sympathy for Ronan Ryan and Pamela Flood.

3 Likes

The claw was a man of the people. HUGE difference.

2 Likes

I do actually, a good sort, skinny is heavily involved in the munster referees, he does a lot for new refs. The some if not all the closseys were from janesboro originally. The auld lad would have been pals with them back in the day.

1 Like

The younger lads could play ball but no discipline. Leonard was a tough enough lad, went to Munchins, as did the younger brothers, but they were bauld out.

1 Like

Didnā€™t Pamela and Ronan get a great result in the end? The poor Claw has been wiped out.

1 Like

The Clohessy bros were absolute crocodiles in business. Suspended Ceilings and suspended cheques.

Bankruptcy wonā€™t knock a jot out of him.

2 Likes

Never like to hear of anyone losing their home.

Tough going in fairness.

1 Like

People forget about those they owed the money to and welched on.

1 Like

No one minded seeing Blake and Blaise lose their family home

Havenā€™t a clue of the circumstances, not nice to see someone lose their home either though, mate.

Fucking banks are a law onto themselves.

Some quality whataboutery from @ChairmanDan and @myboyblue but the Limerick boys reckon he was dodgy and burnt a load of peopleā€¦ I know whose side Iā€™m taking hereā€¦

1 Like

That pub chain was still goingprecovid, The Wash, Courthouse, Flannerys, JJ Cow, Mount Oval, Stables and the few more as well .

You high?

No. Unless Iā€™m being compared to someone in a basement.