Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

What part of South Africa is he from?

3 Likes

Cork

How much is he benching is what I wanna know?

Joey Carbery is back

1 Like

Toland has some hard on for him

Touch of class

Delighted to see this Kindellen fella get a run. Some serious talent in the backrow in Munster coming through.

Daniel Okeke has dropped off the radar a bit. He looked dominant at MSC level from what I saw.

Good at schools alright but supposedly can’t take in coaching for whatever reason. Not that he bucks against it; just doesn’t seem to sink in.

1 Like

You are too kind.

If you ever see direct quotes, reproduced verbatim, from current players or recently retired ones masquerading as analysts, some can make for very difficult reading.

You could loosely point to the bangs and the supplements but that would diminish the seriousness of it.

Sentences are often disjointed, incomplete and without context. Granted, you could argue the media training did more harm than good in some instances, and that some GAA or soccer players are the same, but those lads are usually just muldoons or socially disadvantaged Dubs. The rugby lads go to good schools.

@gilgamboa more to this than meets the eye?

No idea pal

Gotta say I’m surprised. Would he not go back and play in South Africa?

Their best player, catastrophic loss for Munster.

Would have thought he’d fill the boots in France or somewhere for a few years anyway… Pay not great in SA in relative terms

Health reasons you’d imagine. He’s probably the worst offender I’ve seen for just running as hard as he can at the nearest defender to him. Furlong gave him a ball in a load of space the other day and he didn’t have a clue what to do

Maybe getting out while the going is good. Probably get a coaching job in munster

Rarely misses a game.

Def better retire in good health but he is rare enough injured…