Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Cronin
Scannell
Ryan
Kleyn
Beirne
Coombes
POM
Stander

Murray
Carbery
Earls
De Allende
Farrell
Conway
Haley

Killer
OB
Archer
Holland
Jack O’Donoghue
Casey
JJ
Scannell

Team for Saturday

Is that announced?

No that’s why you’re seeing it here first

1 Like

I’d have Daly ahead of Hayley.

Clermonts back-up outhalf at the minute is a lad who had been scratching around championship level in England for years and joined them from Coventry.

Killer took a bad knock the last day. Surprised to see him togging out.

1 Like

Tim Nanai Williams has been playing 10 when Lopez isn’t playing. They are badly short an experienced back up

He will be a big improvement on what they had, but I’d be amazed if there was any truth to the money you mentioned earlier.

1 Like

Ya seems he was offered a big deal. This might mean zebo is coming back too.

2 Likes

I wa surprised when I saw the amount alright. But I’d be pretty certain he is getting more than that in France… A nice bit more maybe

This is shit or get off the pot time for Munster. I think they’ll do it tbh.

The Internet tells me Nanai-Williams is on £150k, a contract signed back when there was a few quid more in the game. You reckon Hanrahan has got something better than that? The lad signed from Coventry wouldn’t be getting anywhere near 6 figures.

1 Like

There is still loads of money in France. Yes I’d say he has got more than that. Plenty cheaper players available in southern hemisphere if they were on a budget. The lad from Coventry is completely irrelevant to anything

Jack Carty was approached by clermont too and he turned them down.

He should have taken hand and all off them

ROG is looking for someone too, the kiwi 10 they have Ihai West is leaving… Carty should pick up the phone to him

2 Likes

I’d say carty has a good reason to stay in Galway.

He’s not getting a look in with Ireland under the current regime.

What would that be… The greyhounds?

The mrs!

Surely she’d like a year or two in France though.