Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Theres a few serious munster fans sites on the go. My biggest issue is the ridiculous bias. The loose head isn’t too bad. Rugby lad are the worst imho, blatantly plagiarise other sites/articles with click bate headlines

1 Like

Is the loose head a Munster site? I knew he was a Munster fan but probably doesn’t read like a fan site which is good I guess

Maybe not 100% munster, that’s the only stuff of hes I see. He’s not too bad either.

Du Toit would’ve been fun though…I like the idea still of the tippy top guys coming over

Looking at the weekend, if munster are bringing that type, a top line prop is needed rather than backrower/ second row

Stick with the young guys. Rebuild hard rather than patch up

1 Like

You’re correct I know… Id enjoy going watching a guy like that but at the money it doesn’t make sense.

I’d have enjoyed Zebo back too but they’ve got to look at the bigger picture.

I rather young fellas who the jersey means a bit more for them than a mercenary. Saying that I hate the sight of munster

1 Like

Had great days following them but if one was a club man, I could see where you are coming from

The early days following Munster in Europe were immense by all accounts.

If they were to come through a semi final this year, a bit of adversity, it would do a lot.

The new young lads seem a likeable bunch as well.

I think it really turned with the redevelopment of the stadium. The auld stock fans pushed out for money men and MRSC types. First few years were special I remember as a young fella. Layers of bullshit piled on top killed it. The academy has started working it seems which is a plus

2 Likes

That fucker nucifora is stealing a living. Did he sign off from the antipodes?

2 Likes

These foreigners are the devil Flatty

1 Like

He has a suspicious name.

Wouldn’t sign off on PSDT due to covid-19 cutbacks even with a businessman footing the bill. Must have thought 600k would push up demands from other players. If JJ is getting 180k offers, allegedly, non centrally contracted internationals would want a fair wedge

What part of Limerick did you say you were from again?

Not a rugby person. Never played rugby but have gone to a good few Munster games down the years and would support the team. South side of the city but lived all over. My cousins played with Bruff so would’ve gone to a good few of their games growing up but would’ve been GAA and soccer in our house.

Has there been a setback with Snyman that we were even shopping for a top tier 2nd row?

Openside is the big gap in the squad with most of the options natural blindsides or number 8s. PSTD was probably earmarked for the back row. The new lad can probably play there at a push and Nucifora was willing to sign off as it was a position of weakness.

I thought this fella was a second row getting signed?

Would they ever just drop the dosh on Penny or Connors, an out and out 7, sooner than this dicking around. Very frustrating.

1 Like

It really is a bullshit signing. It adds nothing in an area of relative strength. Darcy’s article today is good, a review of Van Graan needed.

1 Like