Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Someone should tell rassie April fools was yesterday

Why do you say that?

Forgien players will harm oireland. No a hope 4 proud provinces of South africa

Are you drunk?

Whats a sober day?

1 Like

It was easy giving these lads pointers on beating munster even with my poor French. Rouge etc noir

1 Like

Tell em covid restrictions means post training meals served over fence in Raheen Square. No beret on, no lunch and tell the Troys ye want it all for nathinā€™ā€™

PS what lense you using for the photo, a spud?

2 Likes

An old sagum with 0.5 megapixels

I say mousey hannons curry will get the blame for food poisoning

1 Like

Scut where ye stand ye filthy toad chompers

Some longevity from Maxine medard to be starting today given he started the 08 final. Earls was a sub that day.

Iā€™ve a few beers in the fridge and a few lucky 15s done on the racing. Canā€™t wait for the game now.

Munster v Toulouse is European Rugby royalty

2 Likes

How good are Toulouse they havenā€™t been up to much in recent years in European rugby have they?

On the way up

1 Like

Medard was class. Unreal heā€™s still going.

Dupont, Ntmack and Kolbe et al is a serious quality backline.

If they beat us, I want them to win out.

Control the halfbacks and Munster have a very good chance. Munster should dominate up front also.

Wayne Barnes, depending on which Wayne turns up, could well be the X factor.

1 Like

Wasps lead Clermont 20-14 with 46 gone. Winner of this will host the winner of Munster-Toulouse next weekend. Wasps have butchered 3 further tries and should be out of sight here.

1 Like

They are a very decent side. I thought Munsters defence was awful last week against a weak enough Leinster side.

Toulouse will score 3 or 4 tries today but they do cough up a lot of scores as well. Munster will have to play very very well to win.

I wouldnā€™t rule out wasps beating clermont so itā€™s a big one.

1 Like

Come on Toulouseā€¦

1 Like