Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Not really. Maybe played 20 odd games before this season. Munster tend not to rush fellas into it. He was always on the radar as a potential star alright. He is unbelievably strong

JVG out. Bring back ROG.

It came off his arm and went forward shirley, that’s an awful call

1 Like

Bye Bye Munster, Munster goodbye…

2 Likes

A decade of utter failure.

2 Likes

Cant have complaint about that. Much easier to stomach a loss when you at least play a bit of ball.

JVG out now and all will look even better again

5 Likes

Couldn’t be proved conclusively. The chance to win was at 23-23 when playing advantage they butchered an overlap out wide

I only watched the last 15 minutes of that but kicking the ball to Cheslyn Kolbe time and again wouldn’t strike me as the smartest game plan.

Kolbe is a fantastic player to watch.

2 Likes

I see Earls scored a brace… Wasted at that shithouse. He should go take a big pay day in France and get out of that dump.

2 Likes

He loves his hometown, other lads give it big talk and hightail it down the road at first chance

Does anybody know the French for trying too hard?? :sweat_smile:

There’s kids of 16/17 years of age from Munster rugby heartlands like west Cork who can’t remember the last time Munster won a trophy.

Terrible way to bow out of Europe for CJ. Unless he wins the Rainbow Cup it’s a trophyless haul from his time with Shannon and the Brave & Faithful.

2 Likes

Stander will always be brave and faithful tho, you can’t put a price on that.

1 Like

You can ya about 300k a year

1 Like

And delivered nothing.

Thanks for the memories Ceeje.

1 Like

I was out enjoying the sunshine but know without having seen one second of it that all those Munster players were heroic and brave today.

They’d have won if they’d a few more working class lads playing for them.

Would ROG rescue him?

No. He has to go

He should back out with thomand he’ll get the love and appreciation he deserves

1 Like