Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Great news.

1 Like

Interesting one. Overloaded in numbers in back 3 now. If he gets back into the Irish squad then end up potentially with earls, Conway, daly and zebo all in international squadā€¦ So not adding any depth here really. Zebo better than most if not all of those and def better than Haley at FB

Daly might end up back at centre which would be good option

1 Like

Gerry Thornley will be delighted he can write about Zebo bringing the x factor to Munster

1 Like

My Munster fan mate tells me he hasnā€™t been playing well, or at all almost, abroad in France and so Munster shouldnā€™t have been hunting for him. Thoughts?

Been injured a bit this season but he was brilliant last season

1 Like

Iā€™ll tell him that now to shut him up the cunt.

1 Like

Probably more significant.

2 Likes

Your friend should sign up. He is leading you astray

Iā€™d a look thereā€¦ He has been involved in 8 of the 10 Racing games so far in 2021ā€¦started about 6 of theseā€¦ And looks to have started all the key games

Way more significant. Did a great job with Wasps last season, they have lost their way a little bit this year.

Zeebs
Zeebs
Zeebs!

The sex tape should be reposted in honour of this news :wink:

1 Like

Ian is a sound skin.

Wtf has Keith Earls been doing for 15 years if Zebo still holds the try scoring record for Munster after coming on the scene a good bit later and leaving for 3 seasons?

He is a vastly superior try scorer.

This could be the missing ingredient for munster. Theyā€™ve been lacking in banter since Donners left

1 Like

I would think that Earls has played for Ireland a lot of this time and missed on a lot of the gimme games that could boost try stats . Also iirc Earls played a good bit in the centre early on .

Also for a most of the period SZ has been away Munster have been in further decline . That started in 2009 .

Heā€™ll put a smile back on Munster rugbyā€™s face.

Daly to 13 is badly needed. The ex ulster lad hasnā€™t quite the cutting edge. I wonder could Zebo do a job there too?

Was brilliant in the Heineken Cup final

I woukdnt be experimenting too much with a 31 year old not noted for his defence