Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I assume thereā€™s a rule you canā€™t just come in with the foot if it is closer ?

In fairness to him he kept the studs down and got the poke away clean.

Depends who you are. If youā€™re Paul O Connell you kick what you like.

3 Likes

Iā€™d say tis a refs interpretation as to whether you had realistic chance of getting to the ball or not. Few seconds later was probably a yellow card at least

Munster were rubbish. Coombes the only real bright spot. He makes fuck all mistakes. Best forward Munster have produced since POC

3 Likes

Ball was there in fairness

3 Likes

Cunts

@TreatyStones back watching munster rugby matches. The bandwagon is rolling now @gilgamboa

3 Likes

I watched the 5 mins before half time. Beat The Chasers was calling after that.

Explaining

6 Likes

On the anniversary of axels death, a great man no less it still sickenens me the fawning over foley by the munster supporters. The majority of who gave the man an awful time when he was head coach prior to his death.

2 Likes

Would you bomb the whole province flatty or just Limerick?

100%, slated the man when he was in charge.

1 Like

Gave himself nawful time that they brought in rassie. All rassie did was add more tip 2 inches to what was Foley tactics. The morons that are the 16th man couldnā€™t get past the fact you canā€™t play 10 man rubby anymore

ah jesus noā€¦

Would you mind throwing up the end of the article as well please

Mad it went this far. Independant have already issued an apology to the two lads for Neil Francis saying the same. Did the times refuse to or whatā€¦

2 Likes

For a horrible second I thought the good name of one G.Thornley was potentially going to be dragged through the courts.

1 Like

Your have to say something controversial to get to the courts.

1 Like

The munster branch give little notice to what goes on outside the red jerseys. The refs are striking due to 1. Incident of misappropriation of funds in the South MAR and 2. The branch want to bring the refs in as a sub committee of the branch instead of the current process where the MAR is a club in its own right.

The misappropriation of funds, I know nothing about but it seems the gardai are involved. But on item 2 I agree with the refs. They need to be autonomous of the branch based on how much the branch gives a shit about grassroots

So thereā€™s plenty of refs but theyā€™re making a stand for various reasons?

I know in Leinster increasing pressure is being put on clubs (linked to ticket allocations?) to contribute refs which I think is prob a good thing