Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

They left the dockers at home.

1 Like

Casey is in sa

1 Like

Isn’t rugby all about set moves and tactics and such, Munster are hardly going to give their competitors access to all their top secret tactics are they?

The virus loves fellas drinking each others piss and consuming soggy biscuits.

1 Like

They won’t get players from other provinces but will either pull club players or more likely bring in players from oz/nz/MLR/PD2

Bring in players from the southern hemisphere at less than a fortnight’s notice?

And potentially bringing in the virus that’s the second most likely scenario. I can see the players that don’t have covid getting an exemption and being allowed play.

They’ll find other lads who look like them with the same names down the pharmacies of Munster who can play.

2 Likes

Johnny Murphy in some guise comes out of retirement?

I wonder could rob Kearney play?

Spread by soggy biscuit is the rumour.

Surely stronger than a rumor?

I’m hearing from a reliable source that the Munster squad are flying home tonight without those that have tested positive.

Turning on each other and leaving lads behind. Disgusting organisation.

2 Likes

Leave the Saffers there.

Twas the rugby that helped fast track the whole thing into the country when hordes of Italian fans riddled with it came to Dublin for the cancelled game in 2020. May as well let the Munster squad home with the South African strain now as well sure.

It was Cheltenham what fucked us. Anyone that didn’t like the lockdowns can blame the lads that went to Cheltenham.

He was denied a swan song at HQ last weekend so he would fancy a run out

The army should be waiting for them